Tri's MTT adventures!

triceraatopp

@whereisrivaldo The best way for her to be profitable is to play the higher buy ins as her net profit will be much higher. By being forced to play the 1-2 euro games then her hourly rate will drop significantly. She has to replace higher games and action from other sites in order to get top 3 in small tournaments. Even though it looks like she grinded more volume in February than usual that’s because she took time off in January and played on other sites. The podium hunters forces you to grind much less profitable nano MTTs and swap them out for more profitable higher stake action. Making you have to grind more hours to get the same amount of profit. 

• Like 2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Causality I believe you and I think so too.

@whereisrivaldo wrote:

But I get that the work you had to put in February to get those profits was a lot more than in January. So in terms of €EV/h, yours probably went down because of the competition.

Anyway, even though your short term results don't really agree with your arguments, I do agree, and the reasons why you're dropping out from the competition are pretty much the same why I didn't go for it in the first place. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Kamon wrote:

@triceraatopp 

I don't see any result for Podium Hunters Competition.

Do you have maybe a non official result? 

Congrats for your achievement! Have a nice day!

Hi :) 

I dont unfortunetly, I was conducting a leaderboard but when I droped out of the race after a couple weeks I stoped keeping track. I know that @ZuDwa ended up with just above 100 points :jazzhands: (hats of for him, what a amaysing commitment to grind it out like that) and his only competition in the end was @Patsgnome. But he just posted the printscreens and not total amount of points so I dont know if he managed to catch up or not..  Mayby we can ask him here, @Patsgnome how many points did you get in the end? :)

Either way he also did an absolutely fantastic performance putting in a very high volume and showing consistent great results so whoever ends up getting the package will definatly have made himself deserved of it

• Like 2

@triceraatopp wrote:

@Kamon wrote:

@triceraatopp 

I don't see any result for Podium Hunters Competition.

Do you have maybe a non official result? 

Congrats for your achievement! Have a nice day!

Hi :) 

I dont unfortunetly, I was conducting a leaderboard but when I droped out of the race after a couple weeks I stoped keeping track. I know that @ZuDwa ended up with just above 100 points :jazzhands: (hats of for him, what a amaysing commitment to grind it out like that) and his only competition in the end was @Patsgnome. But he just posted the printscreens and not total amount of points so I dont know if he managed to catch up or not..  Mayby we can ask him here, @Patsgnome how many points did you get in the end? :)

Either way he also did an absolutely fantastic performance putting in a very high volume and showing consistent great results so whoever ends up getting the package will definatly have made himself deserved of it

@triceraatopp  you mean  @Neumanriel - he was the other one... 

And you're still 3rd (great result for 1/2 the time with your ~40 points), I'm behind you 31pts. and 5th is @MaecTpo with just 1 podium less - 30pts. 

• 4 months later...

@XY wrote:

I am pressing refresh here,but nothing is happening. 😛

What is going on @triceraatopp😃

Ops you´r right, it have definatly been way to long since I posted any updates here! I have to blame it on that I moved alot of my volume to other sites last 4-5 months so Im no longer keeping my beloved excell cheat properly updated for the Unibet Mtts :happyshy:

But except for lack of pretty graphs Im doing pretty good, the big scores is yet to come but I feel im improving alot and I got into a very good studying rutine 😀 Right now Im mainly playing 22-55eur games and I hope to be grinding the 109:s in the end of the year! (lets see how it goes😛

On Unibet my best results is a LVSS high win, a Deep Impact win and a 5th place in the Supernova :) Ive been fighting for a Malta package a bunch of times without succes unfortunetly, hopefully I can get some satelite good run next try but we have booked flight and hotel so will be there even if I dont manage to bink one :D 

So I dont have a Unibet graph this time and Im opted out from Partypoker but here is my svenska spel, mpn and 888 results so far this year :)

Screenshot_83.png.c985e3c10dbf81e4d1934c0fe8b64f5d.pngScreenshot_84.png.c5dccfe07aeeb2bbe9483d045704936b.png

• Like 14

Very nice , inspirative and positive reading, good luck for future, played with you a bit on unibet.

Also, why u play less on Unibet rn? I suppose it because u moved up kinda, and here is not enough tourneys with medium - high buy ins?

• Like 1

@mathew1982 wrote:

Very nice , inspirative and positive reading, good luck for future, played with you a bit on unibet.

Also, why u play less on Unibet rn? I suppose it because u moved up kinda, and here is not enough tourneys with medium - high buy ins?

Thank you @mathew1982  :) yeah its mainly bcs of there isnt enough tournaments, I still play a bunch though :) 

• Like 2