Did you mean: 
frnandoh Rank 6
Rank 6

I can just say one thing: WOW!

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@Want2Believe wrote:

That's what I like in this community ) Nice read, thanks for sharing Tri @triceraatopp Thumbs Up You're the Queen! Keep it up! 

giphy

@Want2Believe  Daiva is still the queen, but Emelie is definitely the Princess In Love

@triceraatopp  nice to see you back hereSmile I missed your blog-posts(in fact it's the only one to which I'm subscribed).

Highlighted
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Great blog @triceraatoppseems you're making waves on the live scene before too long. Keep up the good work 

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and support! It makes me so happy Very Happy Hearts @Psycho79 @GothMoth @UAC @frnandoh @4soul

The online series

Is PLO the future? Thats the question I keep been asking myself whenever the online series comes around. I know, I know its probably the insanely high variance in 6max plo that does it but since I love graphs and excell more then what is probably healthy I extracted all the PLO mtts I played during the last three UOS and found myself with a 211% ROI and a profit of 811Eur which is absolutly insaine considering my UOS results overall.

Screenshot_50.png

My boyfriend keep telling me its the variance and lack of skill in the field but I choose to interpertate it as if Im born with a particulary high intuition for omaha poker Cheeky The truth is probably somewhere inbetween but encurage by the good results I might add some smaller plo turnaments to my grind outside the series since I think its really fun and I enjoy studdying it alot Smile

Other then a newfound plo hybris the series passed by with very humbeling results, I won E50, a low PLO reentry and came second in the nano main event E81, AKo<A5o for 30 bb Wonder I was planning on playing all the events and go for the leaderboard but ended up missing a couple of days traveling back to Sweden and spending time with family. Im pleaced to say that my intension to play them all made me take the nano mtt:s way more seriously, earlier series I reged them most of the time but usually just sat out and never tryed to accually play them. I must say I still find it hard to focus when I bust everything els and is left with a 10 cent rebuy but Im surely getting better at it Very Happy I think its important for my poker development in general to be able to take all games seriously and play for the win even when the price is small, to keep diciplin and not focus on the price is important imo Smile 

I ended up 27th in the overall leaderboard with 1869 points, I think thats my worst result jet but Im already hyped for the next one, I will be better prepared, more diciplined and sometime soon I will take it down Very Happy Im just gonna studdy some more first Cheeky

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. 27th is amazing and the PLO results are incredible. Plus you got the entry to the big freeroll! 

I've played 3 of the 4 series and this was my worst. First series I played I won the nano league and came 9th on the main leaderboard missing just 3 events. But this time round I didn't play the high, missed a couple events and could only manage 99th overall, 68th low and 31st nano or something like that. I hope to be much better prepared for the next series and I have some serious studying to do because I was not happy with my play at all.

Well played and best of luck in the freeroll!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Superb results @triceraatopp and well done. I saw you run 10e up to over 100 in the cash game challenge so it's definitely not all luck or variance, and as @MetalWolf will tell you, intuition can play a big part as well, so keep it going. Definitely the Queen for this year, staying there will be harder, best of luck. Smile

It Is What It Is
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey @triceraatopp

Impressive results on UOS! 

Hopefully in nearly future i switch to mtts too.

Now im struggling on micro stakes SNGs.

GL at tables

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@successlaw wrote:

Hey @triceraatopp

Impressive results on UOS! 

Hopefully in nearly future i switch to mtts too.

Now im struggling on micro stakes SNGs.

GL at tables

Thanks man 😀 and merry christmas 🎄

Hope to see you at the mtt tables soon 🤞😀

How come you playing the micro sngs? I might be wrong but I think the nano/micro mtts are infinete softer than the sngs. 

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks man 😀 and merry christmas 🎄

Hope to see you at the mtt tables soon 🤞😀

How come you playing the micro sngs? I might be wrong but I think the nano/micro mtts are infinete softer than the sngs. 

Yes, you right. They are softer but there are not so many tables that i can play same time. 

I love to play turbo and hypers. i get bored on normal and slow ones

Merry Christmas 

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_54.pngScreenshot_55.png

Tryed out some Hexapro during the holidays and it was looking pretty good there for a while until it didnt anymore and I think I better retire before I have to add a minus staple to the diagram .. (lets pretend we dont see my 25Eur attempts)

Overall I liked it, great design and decent amount of 3-10x multipliers, I never hit anything higher then 10x but got 4.7% 10x, 12.8% 5x, 29.6% 3x, 57.3% 1.5x so got pretty much the amount of multipliers expected 

I definatly see the apeal with the format and its fun and easy to construct preflop ranges but the variance is really high and I dont think it helps me improving my overall game so I better stay diciplined on my mtt grind leaving the hexaprostreets for the hexapropros!