Time to get disciplined - 1€ 5Man Sng-s

Big_Boy

Hei,

My name is Rait. Been playing poker for 4-5 years and never ever followed correct bankroll management for longer than 1-2 weeks.... I know it sounds sad and thats why im here to start a challenge/blog for myself and maybe it helps you too.

Im not gonna make some big promises or goals right away, i just wanna be disciplined and play 1€ sngs for longer than 2 weeks :D even when im running or playing bad.

Im starting in 22.08.2019 with a 20€ Bankroll.

• Like 14

Little update folks!

Day 1 :   +11.75€      ( Games  203 )  -  13 Hours played.

Day 2 :    -5.97€         ( Games  140  )  - 11 Hours played.

Day 3 :     +19.54€    ( Games  125   ) -  12 Hours played.

Rake:  1€ Hexapro ticket = +1,50€  &  1€ Mtt ticket = +7.86€

I Started out playing up to 12 tables but lowered it down to 4 later because of the mistakes i made. Now after the adjustments i will countinue playing 9 tables at the time .  Also guys, let me know what you think, how often should i start updating .

GL everyone at the tables!

sdsdds

• Like 5

You sure are putting in quite long days playing the €1's :wow: Good to see it seems to be working so far. Good luck with games, and better not burn the candle from both ends for too long periods of time. Probably most common way for one -without realizing it soon enough-  to lose the interest towards playing and screw up perfectly good plans 😏

• Like 2

Hi @Big_Boy 

Welcome to your personal challenge, but as @Rushbie says, don't overdo it and fade away.,great results so far, keep it going. I update my blog weekly, but play a very small amount compared with others, and add bits and pieces here and there if something unusual or interesting happens. Your results could change quite dramatically so update as often as you feel neccessary, and good luck. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Day 4 / Games 163          +22.63€

Day 5 / Games 96            +30.51€

Day 6 / Games 64            + 30,20€ -  most are 2€ sngs and some Mtts too

Yo guys,  this week has been sick, i already had my "why" in poker overall, but this week really showed me that i can do it if i but the work in and grind and improve  my game overall ( and so can you!). And i kinda got what i needed from the "blog" and dont really want to continue this because i already have my motivation and i think posting here will be kinda unnessesary for me in future. I will grind some 2 and mby 4€ sngs for lil  longer and then probably move to stars to play Mtt-s  .

Thanks all for the support even for this short period of time and i wish u all the best of luck in life and poker !  GO AND FUKING CRUSH IT !

• Like 7