Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack   I personally think that doing these missions is unviable. unless you do them while usual grinding. These freerolls are also a lottery. I do not understand why this 3kGTD freeroll has such a fast structure as for many players on Unibet, the nano / micro level is a solid pool.

But lets look at numbers:

1.  Todays MIssion Special 1kGTD: 

1284 players -> gives us MTT with 0.77€ buy-in. Its fine  when you'are grinding cashgames, but ie.  in April mission there you have also 3xHexa,  and 3xSNG.  you can easily lose a few euros trying to get this ticket,  but is it worth playing hex if you do not usually play them?

I think NO  even if  you gain some profit from them -  Is it not easier to play a few tournaments with better structure and better pools ie on Stars or PP? And players are playing there more seriously than in these freeroll.  You have 6€(hexa+sng) and you can play similar MTTs (fields~1.5kl)with decent structure and prize pools  even  bigger then 1k.  you can play 6 x 1.1$  3x2.2$.  or more with 0.55$,.  

Ok i also play them  for fun, but are these really freerolls? in my opinion, focusing on them and trying to get these tickets even though you do not play np.sng or cashgames is wrong especially for players with small bankrolls.  

3kGTD -> the same  situation,  for many players here this 3k€ sounds great, especially on micro/nano stakes.  But still  this is freeroll. 

I wrote this only because you wrote: I will make April missions. These tickets can cost you a lot if you look closely. Personally im playing these freeroll with a much weaker attitude than 0.1 € Nanos  Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@pinki: thanks for sharing your opinion. That was an accurate post with relevant informations and a good plan if you want to make profit. It was my fault that I didn't write it previously i want to finish 10-12 memorable tasks from Unibet's poker products and being profitable is not the most important thing for me. There is an emotional relationship between me and the tasks (big lose, name inspiration, bigger lose, watched streamer when played it, more big losses etc) so I hope I can clear them before government will shut down online poker, Unibet will close poker section or my life will change.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Sometimes you did things what you have never expected you will do once. This time i kept myself away from the community freeroll. It was a though decision, but if i want to keep myself to my principles then skip was the right decision. For me the community freerolls are the diamonds on the crown and the place, when you can play with the members with whom you chit chatted here and of course you can hunt for the bounty of the head of the mods and don't be shy, that means bigger prizepool comparing to the regular freerolls and/or there are less players on the participant's list which makes the freeroll more familiar.Unfortunately the last freerolls don't met any of the criterias above. We can't dream about the participation of the full mderator team for a long while - only Ray tries saving the day - and with no requirements the player's number was very high and the prizepool with tickets for the top10 players and the ridiculous €10 added money was the last straw for me. When you compare this one to regular freeroll then you can see the difference:

Community freeroll: 605 players+come cents from 63 to 11 palaces+cash with ticket for the top10.

Regular freeroll: 750 players+bounties+top16 tickets.

I don't see any huge difference between the two types. No mod team,due to the larger field smaller chance to play against people with whom you have chatted here, no better value. I don't think this tendency will change, but we will see.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

In the last few days I have tried to complete the third part of this month's missions. I tried the freeroll+twitch combination,

Spoiler
UO.png

the fast,

Spoiler
b.png

and the twitch again, but streamer wasn't online as the lobby predicted he will be. Now I'm sure I won't finish this month's mission and I will go back to regular bounty hunt. You may call it bingo poker and to be honest, that's a pertinent name.

jumpin.pngI called it because it was suited.

Standings:

1, - done

2, Good luck Mr. Gorsky! ducking around - need 4 bullets (buyin, 2*rebuy, addon) - spent:€0.80

3, Davitsche league registration - need:€10 - spent:€0.20

4, Beat monthly missions - best: part 2,

Bonus mission: need 5*cash ticket/have:0+7 bonus points

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I always wonder how fast things could change in poker. In my last post I have closed my interest towards the monthly missions but thanks to the test freeroll I put myself deeper to this hole as I ever wanted to do. The first sign was a topic here and some minutes later 20 notifications appeared in my lobby. Glad I hav e saved all my previous bounty messages because those enourmous notification river could have easily put the previous messages to the never-see -you-later hole.

Almost everybody knows what technical problems appeared and there were lucky members who could use their tickets to the first attempt freeroll which granted them a juicy €150 prizepool coimbinated with the ever desired but never come true small number of members field. Fortunately I was able to play the next one and finished ITM. It was a promise that Stubbe will round up winnings (the second freeroll had €18 prizepool only), but after I saw many promises and huge delays by payouts here i don't give much credits to the fast rounding up. Btw is there any information about the March winners SNG available? I thought if the first MTT had €150 in pp and the second €18 then all ITM players could count with 8x multiplier so my calculation after my half Euro was around 4 Euros but got 1.45 only. Well, ducks and math aren't frineds forever.

I jumped in to one HexaPro and one €2 ticket qualifier. I don't know what happened but we got a nice 10x muitiplier so the battle for the €10 begun. Err, it was no battle, everybody was as tight as my dreams to play the Supernova once again. I moved up to 710 chips whwn one player wnet allin and I called with ducks. The third player called also and we both checked all the streets, because A and other high cards appeared. It wasn't a big surprize at all that my ducks wasn't good enough so the threesome battle went to higher levels. The blinds were 50/100 with some ante when I got AQs in my hands and one player with less than 400 chips went allin. I insta called and hoped the third one wouldn't call it and I can build up a nice 1100-400 advantage. Unfortunatley he called too. I still thought my AQs would be enough when the first player showed A9s but the late position granted an AKs to the third player. The board was nothing but air.

I have reached the final table in the €0.40 ticket qualifier. That was a funny tournament too, because 10 minutes before the start only 1 player registered and the tourney needed 4 more for the start. I like hunting buyin refund notifications, so I jumped in to get the all your funds are manuelly transferred to your account badge, but the remaining time was enough to vivificate the tourney. We were 5 handed and I was ready to make some action to avoid late reg snipers to join the tourney, because there were 4 tickets to earn, but unfortunatley noone wanted to be my playmate so many of players joined and showed me a parergon for the next 1,5 hours. So back to the final table when i was extremely short and can't avoid being a bubble boy. Well i was 2-0 behind.

Later I managed to reach the ITM in the Jackpot freeroll tournament, so I was ready to catch so nice prizes on Sunday. I played better and better and under some busts I won €1 SNG ticket via €0.10 Step-it Up tourney and I was lucky enough at the HU SNG which almost give me the amount what I needed to play 3 HexaPros 3 says in a row, but unfortunately I was €0.68 short. Btw. I risked to play the first (1,5x multiplier) and managed to reach 900 chips but my opponent had better cards by allins two times in a row and I finshed second. The remaining amount finished on the betting rollercoaster make €2 or die section. This time the away team won the game. See you next month.

Spoiler
cf.png
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

It is raining DUCKs ?

Spoiler
ducks.pngFT with loving duck :-)
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

SAD finish for me ... but DUCK is still in - good luck ducky duck @psrquack 

Spoiler
SAD.pngACEs broken nearly bubble-boy ... things happen
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Oh, so sad that was you. You were so close and did everything great @MadAdo Teardrop

12586bf1738d319b04818d31e6733f4f