Slmr's 5max sng blog

slmr

Hello!

My name is Roman and im trying to play 5max sng.

I set a goal for myself to play 1000 sngs this week (from monday to sunday) starting from 1eur games.

If some one read this, please write how much sng's you play per day/week/month average and maximally.

P.S. My english is so bad, sorry for it. But anyway everybody is welcome! Good luck.

Hi @slmr !
I'm playing 4 euro sngs at Unibet for 2 years.
I'm also playing some mtts, so usually I'm playing 20-30 games daily.
1000 weekly games is optimistic goal, but achievable one.
Do you have any expirence? What is your ROI? How much tables do you usually play?

I think that I'm gonna play only SNGs soon, so I'm planning to play 2-2.5k games monthly. If you want to share some experience with me, just send me a PM.

Hey @FreedoM ! Sure, its too hard to do. Actually normal for me is to play 100 sngs day. This Challenge have another mission for me. I need to learn how to play a lot without reference to results - play much and good when i am on winning or on losing streak.

Good luck with this.  On days I play I think I get in around 150 games, only play 5max sng €10+ games.

obv I don’t know your background/experience, but I assume you aren’t a particularly good player (apologies if I’m wrong, but you are playing micros). Even in the short term you would be better off playing fewer tables.  This will allow you to focus on your decisions and learn from mistakes, improve and move up. This will not happen when you are playing high volume.

The standard of play is very poor at the lower stakes, put some work in and move up.

Hi @monkeyheaven ! Thanks for feedback. I see that you are experienced in this tournaments. Can you give me advice? How to learn to play on low blind Lvls, with stacks 20 and more bbs. And how do you think, which stage of sng tournament is more important for profit : 4-5 players, bubble or heads up. Thanks.

There’s a lot to learn, there doesn’t seem to be much material around on sngs these days. 

There is however material on how to play heads up, and this is where I think the biggest edges are to be found, and you can probably add the most % to your ROI by working on this, since you get hu so often in 5max. Google mersennary husng guide. 

Archived