SUCK OUT ZONE!

DEVIL_z_JOKE

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SUCK OUT ZONE!

Share in this category your "SUCK OUT'z" of any kind of tournament, you have played! The most annoying & frutrating moments in daily poker life is to be suck out by a stupid monkey and runner runner straights, flushes and full boats. I will collect every single "BAD BEAT" in this category, feel free to leave your comments & share your opinion about hands and gameplay.

Congratulations for wasting your time, dealer let's play go hide & ---- yourself!

BAD BEAT'z ARE DAILY POKER BUSINESS, KEEP IT UP AND WE DON'T  WANT TO SEE YOU SOON AGAIN IN HERE, POSTING A NEW MEMORABLE & UNBELIEVABLE POKER MOMENT,...

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!!!

It is not because of drinks, I have'nt bowed to anything stupid , since i was born, mate. And that is not something you can gain with fking points anywhere, like im sure you know. Either you are a nutcase, or you are not 😏
Much love, man :laugh:❤️

Much love buddy!!!

I am a maniac that is 4 sure, and when I drink I gonna shut up the moral apostle in me,... the other 6 left party hard till the end,...

The guy who is without faults throw the first stone buddy, but you in fact need to throw than a rock,..... mauhhaarrhrhhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr,....

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!!!

Archived