SNG Blog

fest_student

@P0kerM0nk I'd be comfortable enough to regularly play 10€ MTT's and SNG's with 60buy ins in my bankroll. Would move down if I drop down under 40.

Theres a bit more to go since I've been forced to withdraw some money. I hope that I get there in a couple of weeks because I really like these small fields MTT's. And I'm kind of forced to play some SNG's also since I can't get enough volume from the 5€ ones since they only run on Unibet (?).

• Like 1

Played some massive fields mats today, with buy ins between 5&10. Had 80€+ on buy ins, ended up loosing 30€. Did now find my leak in these bigger MTT's. I take bigger risk in theese than in the smaller one's. This obviously is easy to fix. I have automatically played these in different way than the smaller ones. But as soon I get to the money I start playing well, at least playing well my own game. Those 30€ I lost came from Unibet, since I lost 4 buy ins on black hole. That felt strange XD.
Will try to play tomorrow but I have a big school project that needs to be done. My plan is to wake up early and start writing, so I could open the tables tomorrow. I'm more motivated to poker than ever, can't say the same about school. So the chances for tomorrows plan to succeed are'nt that high :D

Session result: -30€

• Like 2

Morning session done.

Result= -30€.

The problem was today at the sng tables. The opponents doesn't defend at all. Just limps and somehow hit something at river. It's also almost impossible to bluff at these 4€sngs when bottom pair seems to be good enough to call. Got also slow played all the time. It was also for me hard to play my own game since opponents didn't 3bet JJ+hands at all. Did also some moves that turned to be over aggressive since my opponents mostly just wanted to limp and hope for the best, nothing wrong with that :D Will continue soon, I'm Still confident over that I'm better than my opponents. In the Mtt's I would say that I had bad luck. Had at the bubble in two different tournaments chip lead pots preflop all ins.

First one was my QQ vs KQo vs K9, but a king hit the board. This was in the 5€ singularity.

Second was in a bounty MTT, I raise from BTN with AQo with 2.3bb. The cl is on sb and he jams 50bb. I decide to call since I could smell that it would at least be a flip. He had 44 and I was right. I managed to hit a Q but he hit a set. I bust and got 5€ from there.

• Like 1

Morning sessoin done: Didn't really know it's possible to run this bad at sng's :D It's really hard to make a positive result if you can't win any flips when you have a better hand. This photo sums up today (alls in on flop, bb made an overbet jam). And no, this wasn't the only time today my aces got cracked :DDD And yes I tilted a bit in the end, but I could assume that I would get 58s to fold from the BTN when i 3bet from bb with 7bb 65bb deep. But no, nothing worked out. Just have to stop deffending aggressively anything else but JJ+ and AQo+ and AJs+. At least it feels like this in the moment. At least recs seems to enjoy their time here. I hope I can manage to turn this around as soon as I start to feel good again.920729085_Nyttkuva2021-4-14kello14_38_44.thumb.png.f8123371de22a5ae9acc6869834a518d.png

result: -43€

• Like 2

Did not feel good enough to play but played anyway because why not. Played 6hours, Mtts & sngs &spins. Managed to make a profit even I felt really tilted. Should take a break and just eat and sleep. But will probably late reg the black hole at some point.

Todays result: + 52€

• Like 2

Morning session done!

Mixed up my game a bit and it seemed to work out and it felt that i really played goof poker today. Was close to score good in the MTT's but instead i got nothing. The following hand is the hand of the day :)782937441_Nyttkuva2021-4-16kello12_14_13.png.f709f07eaed313de72e4527ed505ca00.png

So, preflop: UTG called 1bb, I raise 3bb, UTG Jams. Nothing exceptional about this hand, but it was at the bubble, it was an bounty mtt with him having a big bounty. And somehow I became the bubble boy :D

Todays result: +10€

Nothinng special about the result, but it starting to feel again that I have the control of the game in theese games i play. Felt also verry good, no signs of tilting since I for once got enough sleep.

• Like 2

Feels good to be back! This new forum is really nice. 

Have also played very well after last update, mostly just on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday was a better day. Finished 2nd in the 10€ bounty on Unibet for 56€, and won 2 hours later a 5€ singularity on Unibet for 43€ I guess. Played a lot that day and lost a few buy ins to bigger MTTs. Played during these days 43 5handed 4€sngs, and the result was:  +37€. 

Result after last update: +142€

• Like 7

Played some MTTs this afternoon, also some in the morning. Managed to win the 5€ Sirius banzai bounty mtt. Ran like a god.

Todays result: + 108€ so far.

Still one tabling a big event. 11d buy in and 10k gtd.  Late reg ends soon and Im sitting with a 4x starting stack being 11/784. 

Näyttökuva 2021-4-22 kello 20.17.57.png

• Like 5

Todays result: - 24€

Played some 4€songs and 10€MTTs. Was really close to get some bigger scores but no.

first this happened (there first hand) in a 10€ mtt with 10 players left before money. Blinds were 400/800. We go all in on turn and that was a chiplead pot. Somehow I managed to get up from there and got an avg stack.

The second hand happened when there was 2 players left before money, I Was 4/8. This was against the same player. Blinds were 600/1200 He bets 2bb preflop, I call. Would have jammed but decided to limp because it wast on the bubble. I decided to jam that flop because that staarchinees played with a really wide range so I expected a fold. He had only seen me playing with really good hands, so he should had known that I wouldn't shove with a weak hand. He decided to call, with 34 :D. And I didn't get there.

Näyttökuva 2021-4-25 kello 16.12.53.png

Näyttökuva 2021-4-25 kello 16.22.04.png

Edited by fest_student
added some facts
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, fest_student said:

"He had only seen me playing with really good hands, so he should had known that I wouldn't shove with a weak hand." 

Don't expect the majority of the players at the micros/small stakes to take any attention to what cards you showed or played before. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fest_student said:

Morning MTT session done. Won a tournament.

Result: +43€

Näyttökuva 2021-4-28 kello 12.43.26.png

Played one more MTT and won it. It was a 5d hyper which I won for 139d.

So todays result so far: +140€

It indeed has been a good 2 days so far. Might play the league tonight....

• Like 3