SNG Blog

fest_student

Morning mtt session done. For real, I ran really bad. Bad somehow managed to make som profit and also won a tournament, again. Today it was the 5€ bounty on unibet. won about 68€ there. played also some sngs and I think I will play some more today, need to eat and calm down first :D.

Have played 3 times this week those morning mtt's on unibet. 2 thropys and lost one heads up. Last week i won 2 tournaments one the morning session. Feels good.... It feels also good that spring seems to have started here in Finland.

Session result: +46€

• Like 2

gm guys.

Finished todays morning mtt, played mats at Unibet and sngs at another site (9-handed 5d). Took again a trophy at Unibet today :D this time it was again the 5€ singularity for 42€. Haven't played much after last update, just some sngs here and there. Have been focusing on relaxing and spending time with friends and the loved ones. Today it somehow felt that I had forgot how to play but I'm happy with the result.

Result after last update: +65€

• Like 3

Thx guys! @nightshopper I've followed your blog for a while and I enjoy reading it. keep up the good work!

Finnished my morning session. played sngs and mtts at unibet, not a trophy this time. Played also few mtts on another site, just because I received some rake back from last weeks grind.

Session result: + 35€

• Like 1

After last update I played some 4€ sngs, and some satellites without any success. Played only a bit less than 2hours because I had work (I'm an athletics coach). Btw I will soon write a longer post about my thoughts of poker, mostly about my current situation and experiences.

Result: + 31€

So today was +66€ beacause I probably won't play more today

• Like 1

Morning mtt and sng session done. Felt that I started playing really good towards the end, i've found some leaks in my game that i've gotten fixed. Only good thing except the good run in sngs was 4th place in 5€ bounty for 20€. Unfortunately I lost against the second biggest stack a flip with my AQs vs A7o, I'm pretty confident it would have been a trophy if i've had won that flip. :d

result: +17€

• Like 2

So, just took a trophy in the 5€ bounty... Won 70€.

This lifts todays result to +75€.

Will maybe play some sngs, and maybe some scoop events for the rest of the night? need to think about it. The scoops would be 11d events, maybe too big but at least a fun experience :D

• Like 4

One question guys. What do you think of my 3-bet all in here. Totally maniac?

2076682822_Nyttkuva2021-4-8kello11_52_33.thumb.png.952a78ce4c5e7ef0d527f8ff0e205171.png

The situation was 3 players left before ITM. He had a safe stack for money so I decided to steal some blinds. He was tight so I was sure he would fold a lot. Did not do a smaller 3bet because it could have been considered weak.

• Like 1

And trophy time it is.... Won that multiverse tournament for 54€. Played also sngs and other tournaments but nothing worked at the other tables. I'm also aware that I made some horrible moves, I blame that on the life tilt I have atm. But profit is always profit. Todays result is also the result after last update.

Session result: +21€

• Like 4

Considering you've won the tournament I think the ATs play was excellent, well done 😛

Although I don't play tournaments and have limited knowledge of ICM or bubble play etc I think it's an ok play, you cover the table and even though ATs isn't the best it isn't the worst either and you have an A blocker. SB vs CO might be standard spot I don't know lol. My 2 cents :laugh:

• Like 1

Played some more mtts and sng's at Unibet and another site. It has happened some weird things last 24hours, yesterday a 5man SNG went to heads up during the first level after 6 hands. And today I played a MTT where a guy took quads two times during 5 hands... Well fun at least.

Todays result so far: + 60€

Might play some more today (and maybe scoops...) But will update next time tomorrow or Saturday.

• Like 5

morning session done. Was close to get to battle about a bigger score (200d) in a 5d bounty mtt on another site, but opponents 55 is better than my JKs even I flopped a J. Finished 15th for 20d. On Unibet I finished 2nd in the 5€ bounty mtt.

Session result: +25€

• Like 3

Had to choose today after work if I was going to go and have a couple of beers or play some cards. i chose cards instead of being social. Took today a shot to the 10€ garge blaster. No, in my opinion I'm not rolled enough to play games with this buy in at least if you look it from a tradintional view. But in my opinion i have at least the last weeks dominated those smaller buy in games. So I can afford loosing the buy in. I also have experienced theese 10 games as soft as the 5€ or lower ones, even they differ from the strategies opponents tend to play with. The turbo structur fits me also verry well, since I see my biggest edge in explointing my opponents with a stack under 20bb, especially in the push/fold situations. Late regged the tournament with 15min left on the regristration. I don't see any point in playing that tournament in the early phases When my biggest edge is short stacked.

Just wanted to open up my reasons a little bit, because I think that the most important thing in poker is how you play. Its MORE important than bank roll management if you ask me.

So, Im happy with the result since I finnished 2nd for 89€. Played also some sngs and satelites and other mtts on unibet and another site.

Todays result: +81€

• Like 2