Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miziel Rank 10
Rank 10

don't let the despair get you! I have lost my fair share of qulifiers and I tell ya - let it be, concentrate on the game, not on the goal Wink

Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

LITERALLY I AM DONE!!!!!!! Veryangry

It's just unbeleavable Tongue really my feeling i will end up winning this challenge is lower then the deepest point in the ocean.., and this i really mean (so much regret i started this), maybe i need a break from this grind... but on the other hand i wan't to be done with it so i better can play all the tickets left..

omggggg.PNG

tjeeesus.PNG

thisgameisso...PNG

UPDATE PHASE 2

30 x 10 € Tickets left /34 tickets in total

0 Likes
Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10
thx for the support Tongue i actually really need it right now because i feel so bad .. + i am soo angry at myself Tongue today i bubbled a 2TIX 50 EU qualifier and at some point before the end i had like 22K chips vs 3k vs5k player Tongue and somehow i lost every flip and lost that qualifier because of me trying to put pressure instead on them ..instead of just let those 2 fight eachother.. i would have won anyway.. damn so mad at myself here ^^
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Don't get too down on yourself @Petit_pertotal there's a leap from playing the lower qualifiers at every step up the ladder, simply because every level you go up you're meeting more winning players. Patience can be a big key to these, I'm still amazed at how wide big stacks will call all-ins from smaller, lose 2-3 then start struggling. If you don't need to call to keep your stack up then just DON'T, and hopefully you will be back on the winning trail again. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

Update 

€10 Tickets left: 26/34

€50 Tickets left: 0/1

€250 Tickets left: 0/0

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Petit_pertotal  GL ,  there is potential  in  these 10e Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

@pinki  indeed there is potential Smile in the qualifiers to €50 i had a decent day with 2 cashes of the 3 entry's, only sad thing is that my AA busted against KTs 12bb deep in the €250 qualifier else it would be an even better day, but i am going to change my attitude because with the winning i did yesterday,.. you really don't earn anything except making yourself more upset =) let's just grind this challange out and do our very best every qualifier without being super end result oriented (2k uo package) let's take every qualfier on its own.. Smile

late night update

€10 Tickets left: 25/34

€50 Tickets left: 1/2

Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

really late night update (won 2/3 Qualifiers to Unibet Open €50 today)  Thumbs Up

it's some run good but also compared to yesterday i am really trying to play my A game now which i couldn't because of anger yesterdy.. and try to not make mistakes, so at the bubble not going in a rush as i did before + paying much more attentions to the other players then last days.. so i know against who i can open up my range or against who i can semi bluff, or against the tight players where i only can barrel with monsters,.. Smile

€10 Tickets left: 24/34

€50 Tickets left: 2/3

Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

€10 Tickets left: 20/34

€50 Tickets left: 2/4

Petit_pertotal Rank 10
Rank 10

€10 Tickets left: 18/34

€50 Tickets left: 2/5