Petit_pertotal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

€10 Tickets left: 14/34

€50 Tickets left: 0/7

€250 Tickets left: 0/0

a sad runout at the end of the mtt almost at the bubble for a €250 today at the preflop allin but as i have decided to change my state of mind about poker run outs i am not going to be upset anymore :)

i know hes equity is 35% so it's still 1/3 it's just a bit sad that it was at that point, if i would have won that i would have had my €250 ticket almost for sure :)

well.. better luck next time i guess and if we don't make it so be it.. at least i tried haha (+ i am already busy seting up everything for my next challenge so looking forward for that! :) )

a sneak peak about the next challenge --> 👍 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SoGoVH-fbTU9hqyB5PlggdcDJ_xhHpDmh3dpY42VYcY/edit?usp=sharing

1137560484_brutalagain.thumb.png.ae70370676c2dd57fcb6284c4d835e75.png

• Like 4

just a small update as you already could see in the previous posts things didn't end up to good with my €50 tickets.
At the moment this results in me only having 11 x €10 tickets left.

at the moment after almost only doing this challenge i ended up at 12730 challenge points and because of the challenge point reset in a week i will wait untill 1 apr to complete the last tickets to earn some challenge points for the next season part.

in the meanwhile you can have a look at my  next challenge that is about to start, i will copy the url in the next post when it's made.

• Like 1

oh no 🤣

i have some bad news..

i still have the tickets left for unibet open but i recieved a letter today that i need to help with the votes on the election day in Belgium 26 may (so when it's unibet open).. and if i don't go i recieve a fine of €200 from the government .. :/ 

UPDATE

i played the unibet experts this week and won :D

havent played the tickets i had left so currently have 

2x50 EU tickets i just won 

11x 10EU tickets

Knipsel.thumb.PNG.4b9b54af3d963f233c36f2abd57afd9e.PNG

the only problem.. even if i get into unibet open i can't go because of the reason i told in my previous post :'(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the super late update :)

but i took some more time off then expected because i bought a house and was busy moving, fixing things, waiting for the internet,.. and really not busy with the poker things :)

to give an update about this challenge as the ticket exchangers are back in the game i changed up a few €10 tickets to €2 tickets and kept my grind going.

at the moment i have this tickets on my account:

1x €10 unibet open ticket
4x €2 unibet open ticket
2x €250 unibet open ticket

as @miziel  already told in the last post.. the €250 tickets are postponed for UO Malta because of the ellection in 2 weeks in Belgium.

123.PNG.9b264f23089614c3b7ca4d893e1ff539.PNG

• Like 1