Road to unibet open

Petit_pertotal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31/33 (TILTING, i really need a break.. daamn i feel so much anger in me about the qualifiers the .. whole day xd)

and tbh how can i ever get to unibet open .. :/ 

i have 31 10eu tickets.. a possible goal should be something like 8 50eu tickets .. but then with 8 50eu tickets i need to win a 250 and only then i need to win a 2k qualifier :s xd if i think about it that way it sounds like a challenge i better didn't start from the beginning..

TILTING.thumb.PNG.44f0d1a4a62a102e7f74dee3bc14348d.PNG

• Like 4

LITERALLY I AM DONE!!!!!!! :@

It's just unbeleavable :p really my feeling i will end up winning this challenge is lower then the deepest point in the ocean.., and this i really mean (so much regret i started this), maybe i need a break from this grind... but on the other hand i wan't to be done with it so i better can play all the tickets left..

omggggg.PNG.30dd4b43baae866b21cf781284c35d2d.PNG

tjeeesus.thumb.PNG.f11324d4421511a4fbcb6a5a846876e2.PNG

thisgameisso...thumb.PNG.6a5345babf6f3f16a67052e01988b8f1.PNG

UPDATE PHASE 2

30 x 10 € Tickets left /34 tickets in total

thx for the support :p i actually really need it right now because i feel so bad .. + i am soo angry at myself :p today i bubbled a 2TIX 50 EU qualifier and at some point before the end i had like 22K chips vs 3k vs5k player :p and somehow i lost every flip and lost that qualifier because of me trying to put pressure instead on them ..instead of just let those 2 fight eachother.. i would have won anyway.. damn so mad at myself here ^^
  • Like 3

Don't get too down on yourself @Petit_pertotal there's a leap from playing the lower qualifiers at every step up the ladder, simply because every level you go up you're meeting more winning players. Patience can be a big key to these, I'm still amazed at how wide big stacks will call all-ins from smaller, lose 2-3 then start struggling. If you don't need to call to keep your stack up then just DON'T, and hopefully you will be back on the winning trail again. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@pinki  indeed there is potential :) in the qualifiers to €50 i had a decent day with 2 cashes of the 3 entry's, only sad thing is that my AA busted against KTs 12bb deep in the €250 qualifier else it would be an even better day, but i am going to change my attitude because with the winning i did yesterday,.. you really don't earn anything except making yourself more upset =) let's just grind this challange out and do our very best every qualifier without being super end result oriented (2k uo package) let's take every qualfier on its own.. :)

late night update

€10 Tickets left: 25/34

€50 Tickets left: 1/2

€250 Tickets left: 0/0

• Like 2

really late night update (won 2/3 Qualifiers to Unibet Open €50 today)  👍

it's some run good but also compared to yesterday i am really trying to play my A game now which i couldn't because of anger yesterdy.. and try to not make mistakes, so at the bubble not going in a rush as i did before + paying much more attentions to the other players then last days.. so i know against who i can open up my range or against who i can semi bluff, or against the tight players where i only can barrel with monsters,.. :)

€10 Tickets left: 24/34

€50 Tickets left: 2/3

€250 Tickets left: 0/0

• Like 4