Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki  I realized one thing in these freerolls is not worth playing the way you play for money. 1 crazy guy has won 3 times a row  all in with  J2 >  my 55   47> Ax  45> my A8. Its trash. @psrquack  Normally man playing? Rofl

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  have you noticed it now? Smile and remember if you won some 4NL ticket you must see 300flops,  i won one two days ago, today i lost it in stupid way,  i havent  patiance to cashgames Wink  

Like i said before better play some nanos with 0.1-0.25 BI if you havent space for more tables,  i know that freerolls are free but between 500-1000players in freerolls and 100-150players in Nanos is huge differnce in poker.  For now im playing them too, but when i have some couple euros only Booster and Jackpot is worth playing  for me.  I dont reg to ie. IanSimpson beacuse i prefer quicker qualifiers and  with 9+ tables i made many times huge mistakes when i though that i went allin with 33 in freeroll and it was BlackHole  on the bubble with 40BB and BB had AA Smile

Im on vacation now  from poker general  thats why im  playing freerolls only ... my mind is not ready yet :]

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki  on qualifiers I don’t have money you forgot about 100 bb Smile

Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

Step 2: Qualifiers UK and other tournaments with  buy-in 0.01. Tickets HeXapro leave at the beginning of the month to complete the tasks

Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

Won 1 cash ticket

11123.png