Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

This is the webcam I have, and it's quite common among streamers: https://www.amazon.de/Logitech-C920-HD-Pro-Webcam-Videogespräche-Videoaufnahmen-Full-HD-Stereo-Mikro...

This is the mic I have: https://www.amazon.de/Samson-SAC01UPRO-C01UPRO-USB-Mikrofon/dp/B00HXE4BYW

I think this is the most popular streaming mic: https://www.amazon.de/Blue-Yeti-USB-Mikrofon-Silber/dp/B002VA464S/

Also, having at least 2 screens can be useful for streaming, that way you can always have your streaming software and chat visible on the side. You can find screens for €200 that are good enough as a second monitor.

If you want a new pc, for streaming poker you don't need much in terms of pc hardware. For example this pc is already a lot better than what I currently have, and would even be good enough for streaming a lot of games: https://www.amazon.de/Megaport-Gaming-PC-Vollausstattung-FX-8300-Computer/dp/B00HVB8KB2/

If you buy that pc, cam, mic and two €200 screens, you have a very decent brand new setup for roughly €1200. But to start out, just buy a cam and mic first, install OBS on you current computer and make a test recording to see how it runs. That's how I started, it cost me less than €200.

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@MathrimC Thanks for your help and time. The computer is old, so I will definitely buy a new one. I want 2 monitors, microphone, camera. (I do not know if I’m lame, whether I need it or not) + I will need to rent an apartment for at least half a year with normal Internet

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

03.01.2019 Day 2
Freerolls
09:05 $25 Holdem Freeroll - 1 MTT
13:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll -
17:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll -
19:15 $100 Holdem Freeroll -
rezult:
Cash - 0
Tickets - 1 MTT
Bonus points -29
points - 75

Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Merenitsu

I too am in the process of setting up a Twitch stream from this year.

Got the usb microphone, webcam already, but will be getting more RAM for my PC and then giving it ago and see how well it will work or not. Cool

If not, then I'll upgrade to a better PC and also a second monitor.

Also while I'm doing that, I'll be using BSL ( British Sign Language ) for the deaf, as I think that there are a lot of the Deaf Community out there who wants to play poker.

Good luck there dude

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

04.01.2019 Day 3
Freerolls
09:05 $25 Holdem Freeroll -
13:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll -
15:05 $50 Holdem Freeroll -
17:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll -
18:00 $50 Davitsche Added -
19:15 $100 Holdem Freeroll -
20:00 $50 Davitsche Added - $ 0.20 22/ 669 

@pinki @GR1ZZL3R There is no logic at all. Story. The first half an hour of bad hands as usual, then in 30 minutes I get an ace king in almost every hand Smile This allowed me to collect 35 K  chips / After that, the ace king lost 3 times in a row against 2 queens and once against 10-7 all hands were played preflop ( remember this Smile) I dropped to 6k, but a pair of aces and good flops corrected my position but then it happened. what do you think with which hand and against which one I lost? Rofl 

P.s. 1-st in this year cash money Very Happy

rezult:
Cash - $ 0.20
Tickets - 1 Mtt
Bonus points -29
points - 75

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu All I can say is what I and others have said many times, it's no good worrying about the result, did you play the hand correctly and if so there's nothing else you can do. I'm going through a QQ phase at the moment where it seems they just won't win for me, nothing I can do except get it in good. Scared

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Merenitsu All I can say is what I and others have said many times, it's no good worrying about the result, did you play the hand correctly and if so there's nothing else you can do. I'm going through a QQ phase at the moment where it seems they just won't win for me, nothing I can do except get it in good. Scared

@Merenitsu  listen to @GR1ZZL3R he always says wise thingsCool in lasty few days AK, KK QQ cost me many euros... I'm talking about moments like FT, top3 ... when you are short or you floped AK with AK but you didn't win it Smile you can only throw some nasty words in the air ... and and keep playing Smile

@Merenitsu  you have many calcluators ...  see how percentages spread preflop/flop for AK against other hands... you often give us examples/complains from freerolls  ... where you often have  multi-allins ... and your AK are more vulnerable to defeat, even AA ... everyhand Smile   ie. playing agianst @GR1ZZL3R im sure he never sacriface his 2nd(final four) position(40BB) with A2off when i'm shoving ie. with AK(18BB) ... i take blinds  and everyone are happy...  in many cases you are a victim of bad games from others not cards on the table ... but ... I want to be checked by A2o /s  evertime with any higher Ace  not only AK Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

You're right @pinki I'm going through a QQ loss today just happened again, against 66 again. 

Screenshot (1483).png 

I've run into AA 3 times today, and seriously there's not a lot you can do except blow off steam and get back to it. Nowadays if I get a horrible beat I sit a round out just to cool down that little bit, there's nothing worse than going on a rampage determined to make someone pay. Chill out guys, the games won't stop if you go walkabout a bit.Geek

Thanks for the compliments @pinki Rofl

It Is What It Is
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R @pinki Today freeroll

1.png2.png3.png
4.png

nice river

5.png6.png

WTF WHY??????

AGAIN RIVER????

MORE I will not waste my time and I will just play aggressively during the first 3 minutes

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

1-st he have K4 

0 Likes