Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  special for you number 2 2 day 2 freeroll omaha row and

coolunibet4.pngcoolunibet 3.png

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu   You must remeber that in Omaha flush draw is quite diffrent and more complex then in NLHE.   Here  many players can have Diamonds in their hands(even two), even in 6-seat mtt.  You have more frequent situations: flush vs flush in Omaha. So if you're chasing a flush with somes stack  in such qualifer (1% paid) you risk a lot,especially here in deep stage. But like i said,  we dont know nothing, I have to guess: you have ~1bb and you complain that you did not get : diamond, 9 or something else to win this hand?   

Lets reverse the situation:  you have AdAs10c4s,. what would your post be when dimond appear on the turn/river?

Maybe you missed the moment before  to get some BBs. in this case, I count the number of stacks and try to find out if I have to play something.  You allowed for BB-suckout and here we go, very simple.

EDIT:  It's so difficult to write below  screenshot:  BB, forced all-in/1.5BB stack or other action? 

Because I have seen many times  in your case: You opend from UTG-1/9setas  KQoff x3(but not only, even lower pairs 22,33), then after you called 3-BET(10BB) with that hand, when you had nice stack. Couple times i wondered:  why  did he do it?.  That is why I will even approach your examples from the reserve. 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

the fact of the matter is that my aces lose 9 times out of 10 and I lose against aces 9 out of 10. so it should not be. be near prizes for 750 people it looks very strange

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  You say that aces are bad in Omaha. Then why nobody dumps them. I say that my game has nothing to do with the game of others and the board just drowns me every time. it's all about luck.

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  If you combine 2 screenshots, then everything is clear

pinki.png

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  agree sometimes  luck is needed  even with AA. But in long term if your play is correct,  you will be on winning side. 

You dont know how many bad bats i had and i didnt post them, maybe sometimes I am surprised by 1-2outer. But even then my reactions in 98% is :  Very Happy.  if you do not accept it this game will be for you painfull. This is fun, the stakes are irrelevant,especially in freerolls OMG.  Do you know why most players should start with the lowest stakes?  learn this game(some basics), accept the variance, build resistance to titl -> after this time you are titlting in  freeroll game?!  

when you have 200€ you have so many possibilites in micro, but you always  choose the wors for you: cash game with 4€ buy-in. 

Somwehe @GR1ZZL3R showed how to count  xxBB/100.  in my opinion 200€ bankroll in 4€/cashgames  is bad move for you beacuse:

-  your game is based on luck

- skills

- you'll get irritated quickly

-  you want to earn big money at lowstakes in a short period of time, if you have 2-3days without profit you are: Veryangry

- and you do not analyze your game, your weak spots. 

In poker playing  as shortstack is very easy, problem is with some moves when you have 30BB,40BB, 70BB. when you "overplayed" some hands, you did some stupid move and you lost 5BB there, 10BB in another spot, beacuse you made some stupid calls etc. 

Im not playing with serious aproach since few months, i have some moments one or two games per 50 Smile  but I do not have to, i'm playing for fun,  i prefer watching a film  and be in freeroll/nano instead of 5-10€ or even 1€ MTT/sng.  Maybe with a 2k€ bankroll I would also play more for fun 1-2€ mtts.  I'm talking about that i know what i need for serious game, but im too lazy now for:

-learning

-buying some tools

-improve my pc setup.

I still wonder when and how I should come back with my 500€ behind my back  after couple withdraws (not only here).  

Maybe in July,  I need to catch some of these beauty before my birthday. This is my goal Smile

lin.jpg

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  very good post

I do not publish screenshots from the cash games, because if I play at 4-5 tables it is simply impossible to do. I try to follow your advice and not get too much attention to blows, but when you see a general trend that repeats 10-100 times in a row, of course I get into tilt. But
 I think this is normal. it will happen or has happened to everyone. These are the emotions behind which I came to poker (negative and positive). You my friend can tell me that I have become more aggressive and irritable, but maybe I have become more sensitive and emotional.
I think everyone deceives himself when he plays something for fun. Everyone plays because they want to win. This smell of victory ....
I think our victories are still ahead. Smile

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  record your sessions and create YTchannel:  "Merenitsu crashing cashgames" Smile  im using for recording free light toool oCam.  After the session, you can sometimes put a recording or indicate 00m: 00s and ask a question to the expert like @GR1ZZL3R, dont ask me,  im super donk and im plying  with that:

kula.jpg

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

First time I've ever been called an expert in connection with poker, I'm not sure it's true but at the moment I'll take whatever I'm given. 

Fact 1. EVERYBODY thinks they are on the worst downswing in the recorded history of poker, but 99.99% of the time it isn't true.

Fact 2. I'M on the worst downswing ever recorded in poker history. This IS true. Someone's got to be right 00.01% of the time and it happens to be me this time.

Screenshot (205).png

It Is What It Is
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

river caneback?

river cameback.png

0 Likes