Road to streaming

Merenitsu

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 10 

Today i lost about 40 euro for all day with breaks. This cash games took possession of me. and so as not to lose even more, I took off the rest and left the initial bankroll for myself again for play in 1MTT. I will look at how much is enough for me

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki  i did mistake AAxx < KKxx 9 times from 10 every day

@Merenitsu  and?  You completely ignore 100% what's on the table later and what chances are AAxx vs KKxx in omaha (62-68% vs 38-32%  )? why are you so sure that your hand with AA is as strong as in NLHE?  These few percent difference is significiant  in Omaha.

I am convinced that you play just as bad in OMAHA as 98% of people on micro (with me included) and yet totally ignore the math, you draw strange conclusions. 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki I also thought about it 😃

I started counting my chances on a calculator. The calculator showed that I was doing everything right. I just do not go board

I tried all combinations. but when the aces of others is a 100% loss.

@Merenitsu  so you are sure that your movements : preflop,flop,turn and river...your bet sizing was correct during the game (and you knew that villan had KK?)? :) sorry but you always post screenshots without description , and we dont know nothing about it.  

You really have to tell yourself this thing: I dont know how to play Omaha, but if you play it then -> play for fun and do not have the big requirements for the results, especially on micro :)

You will not go further if you do not admit to being a bad player at some point,  in NLHE and in OMAHA. After a few months of playing, you should have understood this a long time ago. You're in the same place, blaming the software, whatever. You tried to play with some plan for a few days and returned to cash  games again with small bankroll. 

• Like 2

@Merenitsu   You must remeber that in Omaha flush draw is quite diffrent and more complex then in NLHE.   Here  many players can have Diamonds in their hands(even two), even in 6-seat mtt.  You have more frequent situations: flush vs flush in Omaha. So if you're chasing a flush with somes stack  in such qualifer (1% paid) you risk a lot,especially here in deep stage. But like i said,  we dont know nothing, I have to guess: you have ~1bb and you complain that you did not get : diamond, 9 or something else to win this hand?   

Lets reverse the situation:  you have AdAs10c4s,. what would your post be when dimond appear on the turn/river?

Maybe you missed the moment before  to get some BBs. in this case, I count the number of stacks and try to find out if I have to play something.  You allowed for BB-suckout and here we go, very simple.

EDIT:  It's so difficult to write below  screenshot:  BB, forced all-in/1.5BB stack or other action? 

Because I have seen many times  in your case: You opend from UTG-1/9setas  KQoff x3(but not only, even lower pairs 22,33), then after you called 3-BET(10BB) with that hand, when you had nice stack. Couple times i wondered:  why  did he do it?.  That is why I will even approach your examples from the reserve. 

• Like 1