Road to streaming

Merenitsu

At first I was tired of fighting the broken river in the NL, but since March 1, this thing got to Omaha. I end up with cash games for my money until the problem disappears. Starting to play freerolls again, maybe nano. @pinki  will help me. He is very experienced in these matters 😃 rewards for heads back and spring is my favorite time of the year😃

• Like 3

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Merenitsu  Nice :) When I recover and  my head will be ready for poker  then we'll talk here or you know where :)  

but maybe in couple hours i'll start couple poker tables 

even such HITS  in donuts are not a cure for my headache:Waterfall:

Finally purple line in bonus...my frst i had dozen bonuses with huge multiplayer and 0 but today  

purple-finally.png.9627c340b18b7cddbbc1cc67d8e25783.png

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 2 weeks later...

@Merenitsu  have you noticed it now? :) and remember if you won some 4NL ticket you must see 300flops,  i won one two days ago, today i lost it in stupid way,  i havent  patiance to cashgames ;)  

Like i said before better play some nanos with 0.1-0.25 BI if you havent space for more tables,  i know that freerolls are free but between 500-1000players in freerolls and 100-150players in Nanos is huge differnce in poker.  For now im playing them too, but when i have some couple euros only Booster and Jackpot is worth playing  for me.  I dont reg to ie. IanSimpson beacuse i prefer quicker qualifiers and  with 9+ tables i made many times huge mistakes when i though that i went allin with 33 in freeroll and it was BlackHole  on the bubble with 40BB and BB had AA :)

Im on vacation now  from poker general  thats why im  playing freerolls only ... my mind is not ready yet :]

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."