Road to streaming

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu All I can say is what I and others have said many times, it's no good worrying about the result, did you play the hand correctly and if so there's nothing else you can do. I'm going through a QQ phase at the moment where it seems they just won't win for me, nothing I can do except get it in good. :scared:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Merenitsu All I can say is what I and others have said many times, it's no good worrying about the result, did you play the hand correctly and if so there's nothing else you can do. I'm going through a QQ phase at the moment where it seems they just won't win for me, nothing I can do except get it in good. :scared:

@Merenitsu  listen to @GR1ZZL3R he always says wise things🆒 in lasty few days AK, KK QQ cost me many euros... I'm talking about moments like FT, top3 ... when you are short or you floped AK with AK but you didn't win it :) you can only throw some nasty words in the air ... and and keep playing :)

@Merenitsu  you have many calcluators ...  see how percentages spread preflop/flop for AK against other hands... you often give us examples/complains from freerolls  ... where you often have  multi-allins ... and your AK are more vulnerable to defeat, even AA ... everyhand :)   ie. playing agianst @GR1ZZL3R im sure he never sacriface his 2nd(final four) position(40BB) with A2off when i'm shoving ie. with AK(18BB) ... i take blinds  and everyone are happy...  in many cases you are a victim of bad games from others not cards on the table ... but ... I want to be checked by A2o /s  evertime with any higher Ace  not only AK :)

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

You're right @pinki I'm going through a QQ loss today just happened again, against 66 again. 

1230361228_Screenshot(1483).thumb.png.aafe57b876f1be3ee5def8ad5504b0de.png 

I've run into AA 3 times today, and seriously there's not a lot you can do except blow off steam and get back to it. Nowadays if I get a horrible beat I sit a round out just to cool down that little bit, there's nothing worse than going on a rampage determined to make someone pay. Chill out guys, the games won't stop if you go walkabout a bit.:Geek:

Thanks for the compliments @pinki :Rofl:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

- 1 MTT i hate this game. River kills me all day. AQs, 99, A10, AQ all hands lose. Every hand  = nuts

there is no difference if you play all preflop all in or you raise ... there is no difference ... no matter how you play ... the result will be the same

7.thumb.png.9ed60c8a0b4c6326ce06677be6b69fc5.png8.thumb.png.4326e431defc95ec41afc0f3825cc32c.png

@Merenitsu  in both cases you are a victim yours bad play ... think about it. i mean A4off and a10off earlier...

and again ... no description in last screenshots ...

The last hand AQo < JQ  -> close to flip so no need to complain ...  this is the consequence of the previous hand. and remember this is a micro, especially on Unibet ... but in first play look closer to your play... forgot about river ?You need  to do your homework ...without learning poker, you will be constantly irritated 

• Like 2

@pinki Learn what? Good luck will come back to me or I will get good hands more often than others, or finally the river will come to meet me. When I teach aces and kings, I am often a hero on the tables too. wins the one who gets good hands and the one who is lucky. There are no other rules.  My all Ax losing every time today.  1 hour a got max hand KJ others got AQ AA KK AK with my hands unreal will win. this is destiny. on a new account what's going on trash 😠

10.thumb.png.484dd81203594425197196d2bd70dbde.png11.thumb.png.f65b2e76af317a7759a57da8a30e8e63.png

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki Learn what? Good luck will come back to me or I will get good hands more often than others, or finally the river will come to meet me. When I teach aces and kings, I am often a hero on the tables too. wins the one who gets good hands and the one who is lucky. There are no other rules.  My all Ax losing every time today.  1 hour a got max hand KJ others got AQ AA KK AK with my hands unreal will win. this is destiny. on a new account what's going on trash 😠

@Merenitsu learn what ?  you are suprised that your  KJoff  not win ?  do you know how many KJ i folded in that spot ? and you went  smooth with that hand allin with almost 20BB ?  come on !!   Do you know that AQoff is fold for some big 3bet or 4bets when you are not short ? For you this is hand 100% allin in any spot ...  do you have account on stars ?  They have School and quiz's  -  for every format ... 

And you forgot that 1euro falling is full of donkeys with no-respect for rises etc etc 

If you wat to lear smth ... then post some hands with descriptions :  pre: flop:  turn : river,   BB, bets,   ... then someone can refer to this ... 

your complaining is very often accordig to hands against donkeys ...  

BUT i see one thing  87s hand :  you propably limped 87s ...  guy saw for free flop, propably you were so sure your hand and bet small on the flop ...  so he saw cheap another card  ... and hit his straight and flush draw ...   @Merenitsu this board is so wet as hell.  But of course is posibbility that 36s is a donkey and he'll call all bets even allin on flop ... this is MICRO o Unibet!! ...   but remeber he also  could have higher 7 or even 44...  you are looking at the final result  ... but not what happened before?  If you cant play this hands then dont play them ... this is waste of your chips ... even on freerolls or micros... this game is more complicated than you think -  this is not only waiting for AK, AA and your shove with this hands... 

Remember show us screesnshot with your/villian betting(pre.flop,turn ...) than maybe someone will give you advice or will point out your mistakes. i;m right @GR1ZZL3R ?  it's just another post in a similar climate to you ... and still no change ...

• Like 2

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki I know it has little chance of winning, but this is my best hand in an hour 😃  I tried to play with the highest ace, but I lost 15 times because the ace was not on the flop or someone had an ace with the highest card

@Merenitsu  improve your game,  watch some streams, you have many books (for microstakes , cashgames, mtt's, mathematic in poker)  ...  Unibet is soft with proper game in the long run you will be better than mostly field... I also make many mistakes  but diffrence between you and me is :  you do not notice yours! very simple :wonder:

• Like 1

@pinki I can’t figure out where my mistake is if I went all inn with my best hand in an hour and with a small stack. I could also go all-in with 27 and lose. with my hand, I had more chances than with 27. The fact that I can often go all-in with ace-king. I just don't want my opponents to improve after the flop

@Merenitsu listen to @pinki. Ax is not necessarily a good hand, it depends on position, stack sizes, blind levels, player tendencies and so much more than the two cards in front of you. I've just posted my latest bad beat in "Manchester or Bust" but there's nothing else I could have done in that situation and that spot. You have to accept there's more to poker than Ax and then we'll get somewhere. Meanwhile accept it or it will get to you too much. 😃

• Like 3

05.01.2019 Day 4
Freerolls
09:05 $25 Holdem Freeroll -
13:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll -
15:05 $50 Holdem Freeroll -
17:05 $30 Omaha Freeroll - 1 MTT
18:00 $50 Davitsche Added -

19:15 $100 Holdem Freeroll -
20:00 $50 Davitsche Added -

Tournaments
15:45 $100 Falling Star Bounty - Buy-in 1 MTT - 0
19:00 CardsChat $200 Saturday Centroll Buy-in $ 0.01 -