Road to NL200

spid3rix

Hello everyone,

I am not used to share my experience on poker, but maybe it is a good idea for motivation.

At the beginning of the year, I used to play NL100, but in the meantime, I have started a poker challenge with 2 of my friends:

We have started with 80 Euro bankroll from NL4 to see which of us will reach first NL200.

Currently, I have reached NL25 with 855 Euro bankroll after 1 month of playing.

My goal is to review again the basics of the game as I climb in stakes.

Any advice regarding NL25 and up is welcome.

I will share here updates on my journey.

Cheers,

Marian

• Like 4

Nice start 😛

What are the bankroll requirements for playing NL200 btw as you could play it now already 🤣 you won the challenge, congratz  😏

If you played NL100 before then I doubt NL25 is going to be much different from NL10, wee bit stronger regs and mass tablers maybe but still plenty of recs.

Capture.PNG.6626a354dc8c2b251644a16a0798d673.PNG

@Pionrj  I think you may be confusing units. It looks to me like they are playing in cents, so there is a total on the table of 15,545 cents or €155.45, an average between 6 players of €25.90, just an average amount early in the game. :Smile:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Capture.PNG.b0c2145554e7605ecf61338fd7b3deaf.PNG

@Pionrj  I think you may be confusing units. It looks to me like they are playing in cents, so there is a total on the table of 15,545 cents or €155.45, an average between 6 players of €25.90, just an average amount early in the game. 😃

@GR1ZZL3R  your's Sherlock H. badge didn't deserve this -> I count 16.253 cents on the table -> count it twice, please 😉

• 2 weeks later...

After a quick climb to 25BI, I took a shot on NL50. At first, everything was smooth, but a small downswing came and i had to go back to NL25 and grind again.

Probably, the worse when i shoved AQ on KJTT and A came on the river - opponent showed AA.

I can stop these. The only thing i can control is my game and I try to grind as efficient as possible.

Unfortunately, I have no bonus currently and i will unlock one at 125k challenge points.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...