Road to 3k Dollarydoos

Cheeseboy

Well not dollars but euros you get the idea.

Current roll ist at 2.8k but my dream was always to be at 3k, if I don't get it in 2 weeks I will take my remaining bankroll to the roulette tables and bet half of it on 24 half of it on red (82% success rate after my calculations).

Wish me luck brotendos

• Like 3

@Cheeseboy I hope you achieve your targets in a couple of weeks, but just in case you don't you may want to review you're roulette strategy.  In the first place it's an extremely high risk strategy, you may have your reasons but there are plenty of less risky ( but maybe slower ) ways to grow a bankroll. Secondly, I think your calculations of success rate are way off target, I see it as less than 50% chance of success, in which case you may want to review your options. :scared: Good Luck. 👍

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

alright so I actually was planning on just playing poker to get the last 200€ but then I decided to play some slots. First up 150 and super close to the 3k but then I ended up down to 2.7 and quitted because I actually want to get to the 3k mark with just 10PL lol. What seems really weird is that whenever I am close to an even number like 3k or 2k the site always lets me come close and then I lose like a few hundred every time. I already saw this a few times and I heard it from other people as well, do you guys have any experience with that? Didn't see this on any other site up until now...

• Like 1

@Cheeseboy wrote:

What seems really weird is that whenever I am close to an even number like 3k or 2k the site always lets me come close and then I lose like a few hundred every time. I already saw this a few times and I heard it from other people as well, do you guys have any experience with that? Didn't see this on any other site up until now...

It's really weird but it happens to me when I get close to a number like €147:28 or €269:57 or €353:42.  Strange that! :wonder:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

It's not looking good boys. down to 1.9k after a few sessions of PLO 10. Does anyone else play on these stakes and can tell me what to do vs all these allin donk? everytime they just pot right when i have a hand just a little bit worse than theirs, it's like they fckn now...

So one week left gonna be hard to get that back at 10 PL my plan is probably to just go up to 25 a few days before the challenge is over

• 3 weeks later...