Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Hello guys,:happy:

I was rubbish keeping up with theme of my blogs so have decided to make a blog and keep everything in one place so i dont keep spamming and getting annoyed with myself for not completing challenges:happyshy:🆒

i am low stakes player but have had a really good last 6 week withdrawing about £250! i have made about £600 in last year. I play mostly ukpt sats and small stakes cahs games or sit and gos. my favourite site is unibet because most of money comes from promotions and challenges. i think they are a good site to play at

my challenge of blog is to do my best, keep making money playing my hobby and HAVE FUN! 

thank you

• Like 13

Last couple of UOS i have tried to make leaderboard played all of the first week and none of the 2nd wek! I think this season i will pick and choose MTTs and play 100% rather than try to min cash the damn things to scrap €10 worth of points.

starts in 6 days and hopefully i will sat into the mini main UO through the community leaderboard! I am currently 15th hald way through. Top 24 make it.:cash:

then on 10th may in 2 weeks i have the UKPT €250 online event! :happy: i have satted in for free from freerolls and 5c centrolls. it will be the biggest MTT i have ever played

• Like 5

Great win tonight!

Finished 5th although i was short stack for so much of final two tables. in the end it was AJ v AK AIPF. i nearly folded as it was big stack who opened and i shoved for 10bbs however 2 other players had identical stacks so i did consider the hero fold. fun run out i picked up a heart draw on turn to give me lots of outs for river.

€100 profit is great end to my super saturday!

poker.thumb.png.64f23411333c0469e1741b7e5d533473.png

• Like 10

Nice win in the UK tour centroll, turning 5c into €15 in 80 minutes!

In the community i finished 20th, grabbing a min cash. brutal bubble saw me go from 12th 19th. Happy in the end to get the min cash considering.

I am really looking forward to the weekend. Pay day, new challenges and UOS 8 starts! :inlove:

poker.png.59e4fc787bb83026ec3bf74e91fad714.png

• Like 7

No luck tonight, AIPF for a healthy stack (60+bbs) with AK v AQ but pretty lady landed on the river.

these are always fun and i like MTT's that don't last long. have no idea what im going to do in that €250 with 12m blind levels🤣 i also like playing the same friends every day. maybe tomorrow my lucky day!

Now i'm looking foward to some UOS nano crushing over the next week! :happy:

poker.png.5fefb43a1c852cd9dfde3b1fe2d46214.png

• Like 3

I really enjoy the €2 banzai. it's just like chucking eggs at the floor and hoping you make an edible omlette lol good spin up. won 80c back for €2 entry and quit. must have been allin about 10 times 😏

poker.thumb.png.fd5bf62a7daa5b95167d5fdf5ce51c03.png

• Like 2

Ouch! 30k pot AA < QQ AIPF. i raised to 200, villain shoved 15k lol

shame been so patience. 15m blinds. i have 2.9k now i will keep going|!

playing supernano nano and 3k freeroll too. ran AK into KK (4 handed lol) in the freeroll so have below ave.

poker.png.5dbb03ae32a5c4db49dad229f43865e8.png

• Like 2

finally bowd out of €1 UOS. ran my 2.9k up to 16k and back down to 6k before getting in 15bb AIPF AQ < J10. Wasn't gutted to lose that one. 15m blinds i find sifficult.

still alive in the supernova nano and UOS E16 . close to the money in the nano with below ave chips. still way off the money in the UOS but i have above ave chips.

i just want to ship one thanks!

• Like 2

I swear i will win a community event one day haha very close again today.😞🤣

I would have taken 3rd though. no matter how the final hand went! My top 5 finishes in the community series are now: 3rd, 3rd, 5th, 5th and 12th so hopefully that €100 ticket is coming home

i will feel better in the morning haha right now im gutted at just missing out again

poker.thumb.png.39bfab2a3b2ed70f000348bd4746e715.png165903596_doublecash.thumb.png.79719f7f617e415f624a2bc936136739.png

• Like 5

Tomorrow is the big day! €250 UKtour final and the biggest MTT i have ever played:scared:😛

I am of course nervous but full of positive energy. i know if the chips fall my way and i get more than a touch of luck i could win what i win in a YEAR in a day or much more. A min cash would almost double my last 12 months profit.😏

I also know it could be over in 5 mins haha 🤣

i am going to LATE reg this is because i am used to playing turbo tournys. i will late reg 2 hours in and i will have 100 big blinds. Blinds at 12 mins I will still get lots of play.

Anyone else who is playing i wish you luck except against me! 😏

• Like 6