Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Day 5 over, cahsed in a bounty MTT for challenge and made around €22 from banzai. Cash  quiet day. Happy easter!

Cash: €200.16 Tikietz: €1k April Missions bonus points: 5490

• Win one MTT (€0.5 or higher buy in) - N/A - 1 final table
  • Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL - 40% complete - +€10.13
  • Play & profit from 100 SNG 5max - 0% complete - 
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG - 33% complete - €25.22 cashed (€34 tickets used)
  • Complete all challenges - 60% complete - Challenge 3 complete
  • €200 bankroll by April 30th - N/A
  • Like 7

Hi guys,

so i said about 2 pages back that i have gone 2 months sober. sadly that is no longer case . last few days i have started drinking beers and today it has gone to spriits.

althought it hasnt affected my poker yet, i have been doing this long enough to know i need t withdraw money. 🤣 so i have taken out £150 which is around €157. I have also set a deposit limit of £10

this leaves me with around €23 in cash and €54 in bonus points (if converted to tickets/buyins). More than enough for the rebuild!

anyway i take a few days off, nice to come to this blog to blow off steam:happy:

• Like 7

The ticket roll.... she is alive!

So decided to play some micro MTT sats yesterday for communtiy promotion. only played two but won both. Turned 20c into a €4 UO ticket which ill break up and try to spin up. i also wona  supermoon sat and have a €2 ticket which ill use for the mega sat later today.

i have very good record in sats and have freerolles into UKPT online before., i think for my own peace of mind and if i ever want to withdraw money then it would be a great idea to keep a ticket roll.:happy:

hope everyone have a great weekend

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Waaah. What a result! €28 and final table from the 2 banzai MTT😍

That was the most fun tournament I've had in a long time. Absolute madness from start to finish. 

Favourite hand was a player open shoving with 55 bbs who had a bounty worth 11 euros to me. It was folded to me in the bb and I woke up with 88 and covered him so would have called with tonnes worse. He had 55 and we held. 🤣😍

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

forum3.jpg

forum4.jpg

• Like 6

So some positive news, I have a ticket roll again! I have only invest €1.20 but now have a UNIBET ticket roll of €26. They are the €2 mtts so that is 13 buyins. Even if I lose it.. that will take a long time to lose.

My long term aim is to play a unibet open! I built a €200 unibet ticket toll before so i am confident i can do so again.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...