Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Completed missions!

I got absolutely savaged in NLH. Came out about €10 down. Some nasty ones. Nothing I did wrong just some run bad.

Still no motivation for SNG's. Playing UKPT's again has seemed to distrupt me. Hopefully i get back in the grooze soon and can make some pocket money.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all.

Still micro grinding. UKPT roll now up tp €72. I can play the €5 rebuy now. I had a really good win rate in that before so be fun to see how it goes!

withdrew a bit of cash. worked a 6 day week this week. but next few weeks i have a 4 day, 3 day and then 4 day week. So hopefully gets lots more play in :happy:

have a good weekend everyone!

• Like 2

You wil be shocked to learn i did not win the UOS nano main! I did min cash though.

Roll is at €35 and ticket roll is at €74. I think I will stick to banzai and UKPt sats at the mo. I won't make any withdrawels for a while and see how we go:happy:

• Like 2

So! The UKPT's are coming to an end. I will miss that super value added 5c centroll. I think I won that 11 times in the end!

I have €72 in tickets which all will be converted to bonus points. That's a huge boost to my mini roll. 😃

Roll up to €50. When i get my bonus point I'll just work through those and make a withdraw :happy:

• Like 1

Hi @OmahGAWD I was surprised you weren't in todays version, I'm trying to be the last winner of these centrolls and freerolls, 8 or maybe 9 wins so far and a few seconds places 🤣 Only 18 joined today and one player slept into 9th place for a €5 ticket, as I see it it's free bp's or tickets for the next challenge ahead. I don't think the next series of satties for the new tourney will be quite as easy to run up a stash. :teardrop: Good luck. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hey @OmahGAWD & @GR1ZZL3R ! I am also playing the nano's mtt since december and i just saw your post. I enjoyed reading it, i'm really excited to finally see someone else grinding those too. What are your names on the tables guys? I wanna know if we already player together :D I'm always under my Username: ToumS2.

Keep up the grind & the blog it's really nice to read !

• Like 1

Hey man ! I don't play a lot of SNG HU but why not, if u are used to the format i would gladly play with u in order to improve my skills ;) But i was not online anymore (4am in my Country..). Maybe another day then ? Or during a community tournament? 

I'm sure it can be usefull during mtt's HU since most player are not aware of what they are supposed to do ahah.

@Toums There are no community games at the moment but keep a look out, they're usually fun and streamed on twitch so we can chat while playing. They're usually in build up to promos so there may be one for the upcoming football Euros. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Cash roll up to €80 and ticket roll up to €91:happy: good few days

i have 5 day weekend starting Thursday so hopefully get some play in. 

Banzai is fun but makes you want to smash the mouse similar to hexapros if you run cold 🤣

• Like 2

Nice cash in the banzai €5 spin up 😀 Could have been more but won't weep with that😃 look at that first place prize! drooling at what could have been 🤣

bubble.png.830cc8aa8d5c20cae6571583cc0ebe82.png

made a withdraw of £50 as anythign above £100 and I don't trust myself anymore (sadly):cash:

I'm thinking of doing the following challenges for April!

• Win one MTT (€0.5 or higher buy in)
  • Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL
  • Play & profit from 100 SNG 5max
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG
  • Complete all challenges

That would be cool, lets see how we get on! starting thursday :happy:

• Like 2

My April challenge starts tomorrow! I have recieved my bonus points for my UKPt tickets. Managed to build extra €20 worth in the last few days so this is the roll as we head into April. I have also set a goal of €200 bankroll by end of April, not sure on that one but its a challenge after all :happy: have a good month guys, just not against me! 😏

Cash: €60.36 Tikietz: €4 (SNG €2 + HEX €2) bonus points: 9240

• Win one MTT (€0.5 or higher buy in)
  • Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL
  • Play & profit from 100 SNG 5max
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG
  • Complete all challenges
  • €200 bankroll by April 30th
  • Like 5

Day 1 in the books! Started the day on fire, cashing my €2 hexapro ticket for €10.:inlove: I booked a small win in banzai (€1.23 profit) to complete challenge. I made profit at NL4 (+€2.26) after playing for one hour and lost €0.35 playing mtt for challenge. I pused my €2 sng ticket for challenge but did not cash. i then created 20 tickets for €1 HU SNG and cashed in 10 to break even.

hand of the day was flopping KKA. I had KK my opponent has A8. 😉 finally, i collected some bonus points through challenges

Cash: €93.18 tikietz: €0 bonus points: 7310

• Win one MTT (€0.5 or higher buy in) - N/A
  • Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL - 10% complete - +€2.26
  • Play & profit from 100 SNG 5max - 0% complete - 
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG - 21% complete - €19.40 cashed (€22 tickets used)
  • Complete all challenges - 20% complete - Challenge 1 complete
  • €200 bankroll by April 30th - N/A

ForumPictureUpload.png.2c71bc0f9973f739f63d389e2d924c23.png

• Like 6

Day 2 in the books! A small winning day. Had to play 2 hexapros for missions. I created two tickets (€2 total) and won one for €1.50. I played banzai for the challenge also and got out with €1.13 profit. My rewrd was some free spins but I did not win one cent from 15 spins 🤣 used all my luck up last month!

I created two €1 tickets as I needed to cash in an MTT for challenge. I then finished 8th in a 66 player singularity for a whopping €1.89 before busting froma €5 ticket sat with the other tiket. Finally, I played another hour of €4NL and left with €2.05 profit! Tomorrow the plan is to play one hexapro for the challenges and play more cash NL. We'll see how we get on!:happy:

Cash: €99.75 tikietz: €1k April Missions bonus points: 6940

• Win one MTT (€0.5 or higher buy in) - N/A - 1 final table
  • Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL - 20% complete - +€4.31
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG - 21% complete - €19.40 cashed (€22 tickets used)
  • Complete all challenges - 40% complete - Challenge 2 complete

1436563261_2021-04-02(2).png.5c26c7fd207e242799c950d65c7c5d43.png

• Like 5

Day 3 over! I got my sorry behind kicked at €1 HU SNG's but won where it mattered. €14.50 profit from banzai and €5.49 profit from NL4. Played a hexapro for missions (€1 ticket created) and won it (€1.50).

Played pretty bad at NL4 and administered a disgusting beat which you can see below. I had JJ short handed and got it all in PF against KK and J6o (lol). If the shorty hadn't been involved we would have seen a flop and likely would have gone in anyway but the way it played I sort of had to get it in and boom, one outer.:happyshy:

Cash: €127.06 tikietz: €1k April Missions bonus points: 5640

• Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL - 40% complete - +€10.13
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG - 33% complete - €25.22 cashed (€34 tickets used)
  • Complete all challenges - 40% complete - Challenge 2 complete

ForumPictureUpload.png.f0b93a6dd4a839564645de75bd03d04e.png

• Like 5

Day 4 in the books, a mighty run in the 3k freeroll ended in 24th place from over 815 runners. Won €17.64 for my efforts so happy but sooo close to glory. I was only all in twice, in my first hand of the tournament and in my last hand :happy:

Also made €27.49 from banzai. :cash: Created two €1 hexapros and won €1.50 from them. Good day!

Cash: €173.69 tikietz: €1k April Missions bonus points: 5490

• Play & profit from 10 hours of 4NL - 40% complete - +€10.13
  • Play & profit from 100 HU SNG - 33% complete - €25.22 cashed (€34 tickets used)
  • Complete all challenges - 60% complete - Challenge 3 complete

forum.jpg.7e69ba11fb9b0a973399b2cab256da92.jpg

• Like 8