Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

@OmahGAWD  pretty unlucky,saw that.Iwas on ur right. That guy from last place with 1800 chips had an incredible run and managed to get a ticket

I finished  to of course bubble :Waterfall: was card dead for more than 1 hour and finished in stile with a bad beat :Disappointed: always

738677263_hjll.PNG.c79a58c8c45a759926e0adb8b73c6abb.PNG

but any super satties maybe tomorrow, i still have 2 tickets left

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello again blogging friends, it is me again!:happy:

I have sat out poker for quite a few months but i am back and looking to grind €1 sngs and grind for some pocket money.😏

My drinking got really bad end of last year so i changed my max deposit to £10 but in the end didnt end up playing at all for several months or gambling on any sites. I am now not drinking and its great.

The new lobby looks awesome. I see challenges are changing/going. I had about €150 tickets which are gone but thats ok no distractions!

I am currently up €11 after 40 €1 sng's which is great, and i will pop in here now and again to update you of my progress. thanks for anyone who read this:happy:

• Like 7

Hi guys :happy:

I have a bit of an update. I have now played 100 SNGs since I came back.

I have made €21.92 profit from 100. I actually bubbled the last 3 today, so close to €40!

Small sample size. I actually think my ROI can be higher than that. I'm going to track these results for a month or so and maybe jump up if I keep winning and am feeling confident. I don't play much because I usually 3 table max and stress myself if i play many more 🤣

If you look at the 6th and the 7th. all hell broke loose 🤣

but its really nice to be back playing. shame i missed that rake free promotion last month doh

2nd.png.d1d40c705e13ab8ce37eb3036d1cca6b.png

• Like 3

@OmahGAWD wrote:

My drinking got really bad end of last year so i changed my max deposit to £10 but in the end didnt end up playing at all for several months or gambling on any sites. I am now not drinking and its great.

Love this! It's incredible how much alcohol can mess this great life up we have been given unless we stop using it isn't it! Really pleased for you.

@OmahGAWD wrote:

Hi guys :happy:

I have a bit of an update. I have now played 100 SNGs since I came back.

I have made €21.92 profit from 100. I actually bubbled the last 3 today, so close to €40!

Great results, 20% ROI! Look forward to reading your next update. How do you find your experience when playing?

Do you enjoy it? Are you studying anything at the moment to work on your game 😃

• Like 1

Hi @SkilfulPoker 

Thanks for your comment 😃

Yes alcohol is a big money saver. usually in this time (10-11 days) i would have spent around £35 on alcohol so even if i was breaking even with the poker its good to keep busy and save me moneuy there!

No I'm not studying at the moment. tbh since last september ive barely even visted a poker site! I think setting aside time to study is something i havent done in maybe 18 months. which is bad i know but maybe ill start again in future now im playing again

Mostly the bit I enjoy is 3 handed. That's where the money is earned 😏

I will give your blog a good read in the near future! I always enjoy reading the blogs on here👍

• Like 1

A good weekend here! Around €11.70 profit from 20 SNGS and up about €6 from challenges (4NL) and bankroll now at €54.

Only deposited €11 on 30th Jan so its been a good start. :happy:

I did struggle with BRM before when i was drinking but as thats not a problem now i'll probably let the roll build a bit before withdrawing any cash,

My mini goals are to get to 250 €1 SNGs played (currently on 120) and to reach €80. Once I've done that i'll jump up to €2 SNGs:cash::haha:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Flying update..

€10 in UKPT tickets from a measly 5c. I've also made €1.20 already in cash from those :happy: 

I have a €4 NL ticket which is over €25 now! I have been surprised at the standard and I might stay here once the ticket is over. I usually buy in for €4 and leave table once its over €6. Although if its particularly juicy I run the gamble to try and scoop big.

TBH i might skip the UOS. I usually play some micros but playing for 4 hours and winning 30c is... well you know. I think i'll wait until my roll allows me to play some of the mid stakes UOS, that way I would have more fun.

I hope you are all running well!

18120.png.af43c3b5f88626058bffa2ece4930317.png

• Like 6

Not much as been going on friends. Haven't played a SNG in about a week, complete loss of motivation. :sad:Have been playing cash, banzai and MTT's mostly.

I just got a €1 MTT ticket for reaching 1500 points so used it to enter a €1 flip to win a €5 ticket and did so! Ill use my good fortune to play €5 UOS event tonight, 1k GTD. 5m blinds and 9 handed so lets run hot. :happy:

• Like 3

My UKPT roll is now at €32. 👍 Only 10 cents invested and already made back roughly €1.50-€2 i think (from the €1 small rebates). I used to do well in the €5 tournsy so be nice to be back playing them again soon. 

I'm on page 3 of the March Missions. The only slightly aggy one here is the bounty, I've got the name of three nano tournaments to play today so fingers crossed I do that off the bat. Page 4 includes one annoying one (family hold'em pot). Have to be on the right table for that. Page 5 looks great. So I will focus on these and UKPT's while my motivation is down for SNG's.😃

• Like 3