Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Hey sorry guys I haven’t been online. Haven’t played a hand of poker since last Sunday and nothing to update!

i would have said I deffo think the ukpt centrolls are country limited so apologies

the reason I log on tonight is something amazing happen! I played back to back banzai hexapros, both got 10x prizepools and I win both! What are the odds of that! :inlove:it has been a long time since I enjoy such a thing :laugh:

C8893E07-F06D-4A79-9A06-8EEBD512FE0C.thumb.png.73d14b0768cbb5f3b9c11f8521cf4a32.png

• Like 5

OUCH. I just lost a 80/20 to be chip leader in the freeroll 🤣 my man called 80 bbs AIPF with 99 and beat my aces. You hate to see it. Would have had 13.5k. avg is 3.8k lol

Anyway lots of poker tonight. €5 UKPT, community freeroll and then the big bad boy the €50 UKPT. I'll also play some NL4 maybe

hope everyone had a great weekend.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @bikicsunai thanks for popping by! Thanks for busting me too haha sadly I don’t remember hand but let’s just say I got it in good so nurr! 😏

sorry guys for no update to blog! I simply haven’t been playing. I log on today and like WOW challenges already! Haha. So I play today and try t9 ship the monthly free rolls tonight :happy:😏 lets go!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good to hear it @GR1ZZL3R !

I won this week (thurs) so i may still be ahead of you 😏

I have not updated my blog in so long. really because i have not been playing. i play the odd freeroll and centroll on my phone but never really grind anymore

Howeevr. I see that UOS is starting in 6 days! I will try to play more and blog more. I hope everyone is well. I got a promotion at work so has been a really good time for me lately.

Let's play some poker! UOS here I come. :happy:

• Like 5

@OmahGAWD  Congrats on the promo. Missed you on Thursday, well done, one of the very rare times I didn't play those games, and I'm not playing much either, but by choice. 

Good luck in the UOS, I'll probably leave the field clear for you.👍🤣

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I have a day off work today but am going out in the evning both tonight and tomorrow for a colleagues leaving drinks! so sadly my hopes of a nano UOS title are pretty minimal this weekend. There is an outside chance I might play PLO bounty tonight if i get home in time but unlikely as i wont be trying to leave early. 

So today on my day off I am going to donk off some €1 ukpt tickets, i have 5 in the bank!😏 In total I have €60 in UO tickets and €180 in UKPT

• Like 3