Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

Boom! Only 2x mtt played tonight as i was tired after work. Both cashes/wins

I have turned my €2 UO ticket from the challenges into €30 tickets! 1 buyin to 15 buyins. :atisfied:

I now have €128 in UKPT tickets too. I am going to work hard on building the ticket rolls till the end of the month and hopefully down the line i get to play a UKPT or unibet Open 😀

doublecash.thumb.png.2114627d949309e2f0f7a1d53f956728.png

• Like 5

Ouch this one stung.

I understand satelittes and I was going to be guarenteed the €40 if my aces had held against A3s but not to be. Not much more to say about this one. The k8 had a micro stack so the only thing that mattered was holding against the A3

Just a real killer this one.

poker.png.d17f3785eb83ce38760072db694fe23e.png

• Like 4

That went somwhere to making up for yesterday haha 5th time ive won the ukpt centroll. 🆒

I'm now on part 3 of June mission and completed the bounty challenge. rest of weekend ill be focusing on satelittes. i have a day off work tomorrow so hopefully get to play a lot more than last weekend!  

poker.png.53b25a21fe12d3380fa91607b6b07c9f.png

• Like 3

Made the money in the €3k freeroll. My top finish in this before is 17th. I've won the €1k freeroll before so good record in both!

There's left 195 and €434 for first place. ran good in this and happy wioth €5 so happy with whatever. 

• Like 4

Darn so close to the perfect night! Won €10 UKPT ticket (€1 rebuy), finished 1st in the 5c UKPT for €15 tickets and bubbled(2nd place) the €50 ticket in the only three sats i played tonight. :happy:

€5 FO was fun, in the final hand i got it in with top pair against middle pair with a flush draw and one over. so i imagine i had about 55%. Would have had 2-1 chip lead if we'd held so shame. but made up for it winning the €10 ukpt ticket around the same time.

in the centroll i won it (which i think is the 6th time) for 3x €5 tickets 😃. ticket balance now is €198

Rest of the month i will play sats and try to make enough points to make 10k points this quarter. i'm on 8.2k atm :atisfied: I finished challenges and won €15 in the €5 hex with the free ticket i got. so inc the 500 points i got, €20 effective for finishing challenge 5! :inlove:

poker.png.314829285f39610869ca2c4f97fa9098.pngpoker1.thumb.png.47baa83b81e7dd9a4ce7ce4c8aa44659.png

• Like 7

Today was fun. I managed to play a bit of poker despite working and visiting family.

I played the craziest €1 UKPT in a while. i play a lot of these and sometimes you play one that just boggles the mind.🤣 one guy had about 15k after 7 hands and he finished 3 places outside the money 🤣 I got my €1 ticket back but ul not to win. either way , was a lot of fun.

I played one €2 which i won! I now have €32 i UO tickets and thats 16 buy ins. Its fun to see what i can turn that original €2 ticket into :happy:

Tomorrow is my only day of the week i have free so i need to play! i have four days off next week (fri-mon) so i look forward to that and spinning some more tickets up 😀

poker1.png.e86231431f05d22ce7d06d8851cd2db2.pngticketroll.png.469710ae8e73a5f1d83f07d472263ea2.png

• Like 4

Damn so close tonight. I bubble another €50 ticket for UKPT. Stone cold bubble! :wonder: twice in a row

Sadly tthats the way it goes. I've won 3 of my last 4 €2 UO sats :happy: my run good tends to be in one and then jump to the other haha.

i always try to focus on the positives. it wasn't so long ago i won 7 of 10 in UKPT €5 so can't moan.

So now have €46 in UO tickets. €185 in UKPT. €231 total. (331 would sound a lot better 😏)

• Like 4

4 beautiful days off. I will play lots today saturday and monday! probably have sunday off as i am seeing family.

running bad so far today no cashes in 4. plenty of funky play from fun players but im playing well so im sure the tide will turn! 🤣

• Like 3

i know the feeling...i have also had really funky calls/all ins that till river look really profitable, but usually river kills it....

I wish u luck at tables mate....

• Like 1
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...