cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@OmahGAWD wrote:

@MadAdo thanks Ok when you go to replayer  hexapro is first option so think it has got stuck there or I cropped it wrong on paint Rofl

@OmahGAWD  I got all what you wrote, but "Prize pool 0" ? Such a pool should really attract no interest in players, shouldn't it ? Secret

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@MadAdo wrote:

@OmahGAWD  I got all what you wrote, but "Prize pool 0" ? Such a pool should really attract no interest in players, shouldn't it ? Secret

Omaha freeroll has the same feature.Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hey, nice blog. I'm playing the community tournaments too. Got 5th yesterday. 
I see you @OmahGAWD  in every table. I'm the one that donks his stack all the time haha. Good luck and I hopefully make it to 100 Eur tournament on sunday!

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@conmebol99. I am very prone to donking my stack also Rofl I tell myself it’s a positive thing as I must also get paid when I have it Cheeky

thanks and I wish you well in the €100 mtt if you make it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Today was a positive day I played 6x €1 UKPT. I won €5 ticket in 3 of them and I cashed in the other 3 for €1.80! (50c, 60c and 70c). I played 2x €2 UO but did not cash in either. finished 3 off money in one so near miss. but generally i did not pick up any hands in those 2.

i played €5 for first time in ages while i rebuilt the roll. I cashed for €2.60. once bubble burst we gambled. CO shoved with 84o and I snapped with K6s in BB,  he won the race Rofl . I now have €97 in UKPT tickets and €20 in UO tickets. I have about €13.50 on the cash ticket i won for promos.

In th communtiy mtts i did not cash in either but lost every big pot i played and every hand played itself (AK < 1010, AQ < JJ, QQ < A7o) so can't be annoyed. i'm glad when run bad happens in isolation Rofl

I am amazed I have won a €100 ticket to play with on sunday in a €25k mtt. I finished 13th out of Lord knows how many people in the community league. I played about 50% of the tournys.

I love to watch people on twitch pay high stakes tournys and it will be fun playing a high-ish stakes tourny with no pressure on! I would love to win. Imagine winning a sunday major!In Love

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Not much going on with the UO ticket roll. Some amazing play witnessed today but yors truly! My favourite which I sadly lost was shoving AQ and  getting called my J8o in the CO and over called by K9o on the BTN lol

I can't believe how soft these are! IF i bust my mini ticket roll which could happen given the swingy nature of these then I will deffo look to build a roll anyway. Think there's crazy value in these!HappyCash

8 more shots to keep it going8 more shots to keep it going

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hand of the day. How I wish I wasn't UTG haha

nano madnessnano madness

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nice double ticket cash before the big one tonight woo!

Going to be straight in for the start of the €100 UO. Going to play some €1 UKPT's alongside it. Lets gooo!Very Happy

Double cash, Double happy!Double cash, Double happy!

Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

GL in the 100 euro tourney!  I'll be playing that one as well so hope to see you at the FT Cool

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@JoeBloggs thanks I'll see you there! Cheeky

0 Likes