Rags to riches!

OmahGAWD

@MadAdo sorry maybe the english didn't come across well

by hold i meant we were leading at the time. three kings was beating Q high and a pair of 6's when the money went in. hence 'sadly we couldn't hold'.

similarly if you were behind but a mathmatical favourite you would still say 'shame we couldn't catch up'  if you didn't make your winner

• Like 1

This was a fun one. I flatted an open. was able to call 3bet once the original opener flatted. then villain made crying call to my shove and thankfull no backdoor outs.

I have a cash ticket and the next few weeks (with challenges over) i will focus on satelitte building. both UKPT and UO are online now so lets hope we can get into another biggy:happy:

i had a day off work today as i was poorly hence the afternoon post!poker.png.1af1948fd70f7c5efabe8ae6e211bb97.png

• Like 4

Thanks @psrquack i have been running well for a few months now. thats why i like to pst the beats as well as the catches. Stay humble or be humbled! 

So i i came super close to another €10 UO ticket. I bubbled but won €1 so thats good. €8 left in tickets so shame we couldn't close there. needless to say it went down to the very last hand. would be great to build a UO roll from scratch

The UO players are... considerably more charitable with the spreading of their chips than your regular mtt playr 🤣 the UK players have toughened up since that bloody book but the UO players remain loyal to their ways!

• Like 2

The €2 UO ticket I won from challenges is now worth €22! That's 11 goes so I reckon there's a good chnce I can build a ticket roll from this now. I won 2x €10 tickets today from the 2 i played. however i bubbled both the €1 games I played so varience caught up with me there haha.

i am going back to work tomorrow so fun over! was nice being able to play in the day mind 🤣

poker.jpg.8a3f45065dbd62385a11a7a920fc57e9.jpg

• Like 5

@OmahGAWD wrote:

@MadAdo 

🤣

diff tournament but with the same exact players sitting in the same exact seats with the same chip stacks? 🤣

#detectivedonk

@OmahGAWD  seems you are right 👍 I'm sorry for beeing way too suspicious but I see different caption for provided screenshots (how that could be possible?) - thats why I doubt a little bit :geek: Wish you good turnover with your 100UOS. Well deserved 🆗, I could rail you :cash:

• Like 2

@OmahGAWD wrote:

HAVE YOU EVER?

Busted Aces and then in the very next hand of the MTT been busted holding aces? All in preflop both times. What are the odds of that! :wow:

poker.thumb.png.15ad7b8c125b47586779bc472b730847.png

@OmahGAWD  seems quite funny to have HEXA in the caption when there are still 6 players at the table 🤣

#UnibetReplayerMiss-Mess

• Like 2

Today was a positive day I played 6x €1 UKPT. I won €5 ticket in 3 of them and I cashed in the other 3 for €1.80! (50c, 60c and 70c). :atisfied:I played 2x €2 UO but did not cash in either. finished 3 off money in one so near miss. but generally i did not pick up any hands in those 2.

i played €5 for first time in ages while i rebuilt the roll. I cashed for €2.60. once bubble burst we gambled. CO shoved with 84o and I snapped with K6s in BB,  he won the race 🤣 . I now have €97 in UKPT tickets and €20 in UO tickets. I have about €13.50 on the cash ticket i won for promos.

In th communtiy mtts i did not cash in either but lost every big pot i played and every hand played itself (AK < 1010, AQ < JJ, QQ < A7o) so can't be annoyed. i'm glad when run bad happens in isolation 🤣

I am amazed I have won a €100 ticket to play with on sunday in a €25k mtt. I finished 13th out of Lord knows how many people in the community league. I played about 50% of the tournys.

I love to watch people on twitch pay high stakes tournys and it will be fun playing a high-ish stakes tourny with no pressure on! I would love to win. Imagine winning a sunday major!:inlove:

• Like 8

Not much going on with the UO ticket roll. Some amazing play witnessed today but yors truly! My favourite which I sadly lost was shoving AQ and  getting called my J8o in the CO and over called by K9o on the BTN lol

I can't believe how soft these are! IF i bust my mini ticket roll which could happen given the swingy nature of these then I will deffo look to build a roll anyway. Think there's crazy value in these!:happy::cash:

poker.png.925103f6083791dc9c311010f15c6df1.png

• Like 3