RISE_OF_THE_ROBOTS

theMachine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky :(. Maybe the bug here is that you haven't optimized your rungood settings? Have you tried implementing some sort of superstition method to influence your decision between going all in and folding preflop here, given that you mistakenly jammed when you were destined to lose your stack?

Well done with the deep run and hopefully better luck next time!

• Like 4

I did settle in to watch you for a bit earlier this evening, unfortunately not for long enough. I saw the villain in front of you shove the previous hand so when he only raised small I thought (probably like you) he didn't have all that good a hand and thought he would fold when you shoved, he did but unlucky that the last man had JJ. :teardrop:

Well done to get that far but frustrating. 😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

You have a very similar style to me. My AK always loses to a pair, when my pair is against an AK  it loses.:teardrop: This happens so often I'm inclined to believe players are assigned an AK rating by the RNG which will stay with them for their UB career. :wonder:

the big bang theory goodbye GIF by CBS

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The one who thinks that there are no bots in these softwares, means that he has never played live, of course it is a business, nobody, nobody I think, does not throw money out the window, logically.

😃

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY The online games are for sure tougher than live, that does not mean that there are bots however, at least not from Unibet (bots -> tougher games, but the reverse logic is not automatically true).

Companies do not try to get profit at any risk. Otherwise even live poker would be rigged (with rigged shuffling machines for example). Of course, it's not impossible, looking at the Mike Postle case for example (from small seedier companies with less to lose at least).

But if anything, risking the news headlines and loss of reputation for such a big company, just to win a bit more money at small stakes by operating bots, makes no sense and would be throwing money out the window (loss of customers, legal fees...). 

Btw I have played live, once I lost KK vs QQ all in pre for over 100 BB. The reg with QQ rivered a Q for quads vs my full house (definitely rigged 🤣)

Although, @theMachine has been able to infiltrate 😏

• Like 6

@CuteRaven 

sure, everyone is free to have any opinion, but lately what tournaments have I played, it has made me change my mind a lot about online games, meaning there are too many coincidences in games, impossible to win with good hands.😏

and by the way, I tested 9.4 of the cards and in more than 50% of the cases they were winners.👍

and believe me I've been playing these games for almost 15 years, but I haven't come across such games lately.😃

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

I've had enough of bubbling to dickheads calling off half their stack with ❤️♥️❤️. With the ridiculous beats and set ups. With the general lack of fun involved with runbad. I've hardly played lately and every time i dip a toe back in i'm reminded why. Bad play rewarded with great flops. So long and thanks for all the fish. Oh and the trip to Malta. :) Good luck.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

ON THE SUBJECT OF IDIOTS RUNNING GOOD & GETTING LUCKY:

TONIGHT IS THE FINALE OF THE MONTH LONG IAN SIMPSON STREAMING SERIES.

MvM__01__01.thumb.png.5060dea78c957f7e1fd1345fd528ec46.png

LAST TIME THE EVENT RAN QUALIFICATION WAS SO COMPETITIVE & DIFFICULT EVEN UNIBET AMBASSADOR IAN SIMPSON WAS UNABLE TO MAKE IT INTO HIS OWN TOURNAMENT. THIS TIME HE HAS SQUEEKED IN. PERHAPS HE HAS READ THE BOOK

SHOULD TABLE DRAWS ALLOW YOU WILL BE ABLE OBSERVE theMachine AVENGE THAT AWFUL DAY WHEN SIMPSON STOLE theMachine's BLINDS, THE SCOUNDREL.

Ian_Simpson_on_Twitch 

• Like 6