Poker journeys 2018

TheWa11ter

Hi like freedom I am doing a journey 

i am TheWa11ter or Qouinkkk most alias I use bankroll down to 0.04 lost around 300$ this year, my only year here lol got 2 500$ freeroll and no going to deposit hopefully lol trying 2 

my Facebook ID Yves Collins 

twitter account ID @YvesCollins1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey,

I read your blog and i want to say earning something from freerolls is not the easiest way to build a bankroll. It's very difficult handling a BR containing some cents a real bankroll not a change what you can easily gambling with. If you were real money player you will have always the feeling that freerolls are under your level and you deserve a higher niveau of play and that can occur the above mentioned gambling behavior and a bankrupcy. If you can't manage that you will earn cents (and sometimes MTT tickets) in the next 2-3 monts then don't waste your time with freerolls, make a deposit and forget the challenge. There are very limited freerolls in prime time and if you aren't quick then you should play outside your confort time but to be honest since they have changed the ITM system earning a ticket is a little easier. So summing up my post enjoy your journey whatever way you will chose. GL

Hey @TheWa11ter i agree with @psrquack, if you seek discipline then this is the way to go, it worked for me. But u cant give up after a day, remember its a 2018 journey so you have all year to grind tickets and cents, but make a plan when u have a certain amount how do you want to invest it and stick to it. Conquer that desire to throw away money, treat every game you play with at utmost seriosity even if its a freeroll. And i assure you, if you can detach yourself from the results and focus more on making good decisions its the best thing for you. And by the end of the year you'll be surprised by the results.

Well I guess I need to slap myself in the face stupidity waz #3 in a 1$ tournament 16players left to payout and didn’t make it 2 hands boom out KK QQ out like a light should sitting out next time going to be a long weekend stupid me wasting skills and $$$ hope some 1 could learn from my mistakes I don’t seam to learn getting worsts every day

Archived