Poker blog v2.0

sum1gottalose

Good evening Unibet people. :happy:

I have decided to give this keeping a boker blog thing a go. First one didn't go so well . Ended up just getting lazy and forgetting about it. 

This time hopefully things will be a little better.

---

What is the aim of this blog?

Mainly provide me with a place to write about my day / week. What I have done poker wise etc. It will hopefully allow some discussion of hands too.

What is my personal aim in poker?

Improvemet is the thing I want to see the most. With that winning consistently will hopefully follow.

Goals?

[ ] 50,000 euros - Might as well aim high haha

[ ] Play a unibet open within one year - has to be money made from this blog - not my own money.

[ ] Complete a jorney from 4nl to 400nl (I have enough money to play higher - but I like the idea of starting at the bottom)

[ ] Play 30 hrs a week of cash games ( I work full time so can't commit to too many)

[ ] Updates on this blog 3x a week

How am I going to go about it?

Soooo. I have a journey plan I will follow. Not gonna spend too long at 4nl hopefully 😏

4nl - 75e profit

10nl - (Gonna aim for a higher profit here) 750e profit

25nl - 1250e profit

I'll leave it at there for now

If I lose 5 buy ins at the level I move up to -- I will have to move down to the previous level to make that up again. 

---

Will start off playing 4nl tonight. Will update you guys after the session has ended. Won't be a long one. pretty tired atm 

GL everyone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived