Nightmare on Nano Street - (Pinki's challenge)

pinki

I started my challenge yesterday. Today I have some time to give you some data. For now the dry numbers ... no creative inspiration 🆒

What are we playing?

Freeolls, UK Tour flips, Nanos and when we cross safe 5euro maybe SNG :)

Starting  balance?

1 Euro (also from  free stuff on Unibet)

Who inspired us?

@FreedoM  @MctheBesT  :jazzhands:

Goals?

change of living conditions...

To:

willa.thumb.jpg.bf6f4371acc7b230ebb03209a1abfca5.jpg

To work!

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 1:
daily freerolls (1-2played): +0.04euro :cash:
50e Nano Deep Impact: -0.25euro
30e Nano Abyss: -0.25euro
15e Nano Event horizont: -0.1euro
15e Nano Titan: +0.57e  :cash:
30e Nano Gargle Blaster : won +2.65e (4th place)  :cash:

Balance: 3.14 Euro
Day 2
10 Cent Step-it-up: -0.1e
10 Cent Step-it-up:  0.01e 8th :Waterfall:
UK Tour Centrol flips:-0.03
Daily Freerolls (1 played): 0.02e :cash:
Ian Simpson Freerolls: 0 tickets
50e Nano Deep Impact(0.25buyin): +0.97e 13/146  :cash:
30e Nano Abyss(0.25buyin): won 3.9e 3/78  :cash:
15e Nano Event horizont(0.1buyin): -0.1
15e Nano Titan(0.1buyin): won +0.28e 17/109 :cash:
30e Nano Gargle Blaster(0.25buyin): -0.25
1e SNG(cash):  won 3.17e  :cash:

Balanace :  :cash:  9.02 Euro  :cash:

pinki.jpg.d810af9ceb929063eca0af53b428b9a4.jpg

@pinki good luck with your challenge man... I hope you run deep often & grow that Bankroll.

Your challenge & Blog has sparked an idea again :Laugh: ... gimmi a little while to maul it over & I'll give you an update now now.
Hint:- Monthly Bankroll Builder Booster Competition
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Thanks @FreedoM @Nestabear  @MctheBesT !  I'll do my best.    One thing is for sure:  this challenge gives me +8  for concentration in Nanos 🆒  

@psrquack  for  now  freerolls,  Nanos ...flips ...  I made an exception yesterday for 1SNG cash... For now I will try to play more expensive things for the tickets . i  have one 1MTT (and 13 bounties today  in two freerolls) so maybe ...  wormhole, shooting, singularity  or qualifier 5mtt ...  We'll see :)

People! i need help !  i 

the last two days are a real swing ...report soon. 

one thing is for sure:   I have to jump of 1-5 euros,  otherwise i finish at the nearest branch :scared:

@pinki wrote:

People! i need help !  i 

the last two days are a real swing ...report soon. 

one thing is for sure:   I have to jump of 1-5 euros,  otherwise i finish at the nearest branch :scared:

That sounds a big red flag and a bigger no no for me. I hope I'm not wrong but please do not mix inadequate bankroll with too high expectations and unrealistic demanded win rate.

@pinki do you know anything about this tourney ?

asdasdasd.thumb.png.002a95346d62c6e7416d6580d8092f6c.png

Remember when I said this...

Spoiler
Your challenge & Blog has sparked an idea again /html/images/emoticons/Asset22.png ... gimmi a little while to maul it over & I'll give you an update now now.
Hint:- Monthly Bankroll Builder Booster Competition

looks like someone beat me to the mark... LOL

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• 2 weeks later...

However it makes no sense to do such challenges on Unibet. just a game for fun ... without much expectation ... without some  tools,  and  better offer in 1-5euro mtts...  but main reason :  players.      I have 20euro+  but   only poker = tiring. 

1. only sng for  fun  on  1euro-5euro maybe... 

2.  no bounty  with 8min+ levels  on 1-2euro

and  many many others  things ...  

Yes, it's very hard make something from nothing. You moust count approximative 9 months to your first 100, if you are not lucky enough. Or you have to find a part time or second job for a month to have those bankroll. After that let's rock. I like the field but even the pros made sometimes

@psrquack wrote:

Yes, it's very hard make something from nothing. You moust count approximative 9 months to your first 100, if you are not lucky enough. Or you have to find a part time or second job for a month to have those bankroll. After that let's rock. I like the field but even the pros made sometimes

@psrquack not so difficult, only the problem is later ... no mtt's   in 1,2 even 5 euro....  18:00  1e bounty,   5euro shooting, 5e  black hole,.  rest ....  turbo/hyper,  r/a,  no  deep stack  mtts  on 1-2e  with decent  prize pool.  small  filed=  less  variance   but  on the other hand you have "50%"  field  mor...ns/.donkeys  ->  variance increases ,more bad beats, players dont respect your  moves - sometimes its no sense  open  x3  you must bet x10(even with AJs)  then maybe 50%  only call - in deep stack  nanos  you  have time  to search hands but in 1mtt or 2mtt is better sometimes place  sport bet  instead  waste  1-2hours  of time with these people.  but we must say it clearly: it has nothing to do with poker,  this is flip  game in most cases  ...

the best choice ?  sng's ...  

you know  i also  play  for  fun... in 90%  cases I do many other things ...  not only poker (film,  work  etc) ... but still  ....

If you want to  play the volume and you have limited timeframe for it, then i agree with you the sng's are the best choice, but if you are eager for big pp and freezout then you should play the €1 qualifiers for the €5 tourneys. Around the ITm there are less loose players and people respect the raises too, but it is very frustrating when you won a ticket and got rivered on the €5 some minutes later.

@psrquack  agree 1-2e is  waste of time/money (maybe somtimes 1e shooting) if you have ie.  50-100euro...  better play 5e-qualifers  and after -> 5e shooting or 5e black hole  ... if i like this mtts/structure 

Finally  justice!

aa_justice.png.4eebeb2d5d6e15b616abd4b6dcaa7854.png

After fight  with  sleepyhead, finally  this  Nano conquered!

:cash: Roll :cash: 20 Euro

@Merenitsu  you cant play on 1euro or cash games with 7euro and  expect  profit on 100%...  with 10euro only micro 0.1-0.25...  its hard but there is no another way, you can have luck but in most cases you lose...  especially on Unibet with this players...  you respect your 1-5 euro, they do not.  this isnt fault cards on the board ... but mainly players who dont respect your raises/opens/their position etc etc ...  their hands range is no range :) 

these players can eliminate you, but for sure someone will eliminate them (mtts) later ... but nanos are better then freerolls(what value you have in freerolls? 1000players and 50euroGTD, this is nano 0.05 nothing more)... bigger stack, more time to search hand and It's easier to get to paid places. My friend is good in them:  play tight, look for donkeys..  if you lose it will be only  0.25euro. your stakes must be adapted to  cash on you account... dont search poker  on Unibet in micros ...if i want it go on ....

and remeber Unibet create for you these freerols and you can very fast compensate loss  from  bounties ...  so nanos are realyy freerolls with small field and decent payouts on that stakes ... 

next step in your bankroll  is for sure 5seats sngs  ...  NO cash games !!  without 100-200euro dont go there ...  beacuse your tilt will be eternal :)

One thing is for sure, you have to change the approach and look at many things at these stakes and poker at Unibet.

@Merenitsu sh1t happens 😠 i hate this four-cards flushes,. especially on  Stars, when i was close to FT and AA/KK arrives, and A or K on the board .. then turn and river two missing flush cards:/

Archived