Ozzyholik's christmas gifts challenge

Ozzyholik

Hello, everyone :)

I will try my personal challenge either ;) From the 1st November I'll try to win at least 250€ (from 0,00€ of course and without any deposit)) for the christmas gifts for my family. I'll play at the beginning poker freerolls to get some tickets and bounties for some betting later. I'll let you know about all my playing ;) Now just training before challenge ;)

God bless you all!

I'm not sure if christmas (something like 10 weeks) could be enough when you starting from zero ... but good luck anyway

when you build up first cents, you need to run ultra-good ultra-smart to be able to proceed with this challenge - OR in worst case you should made gifts on your own :-)

Didn't expect such an answer..., let's see... it is not the point to make it; it is more for fun maybe, but in result, this challenge should create my consequence - have really problem with it, so with this option, I'll try to show you, what is good and what is wrong with my betting/playing - can't wait for your suggestions ;) See you in a few days and thanks for your support :)

God bless you all!

Best of luck with this @Ozzyholik. I've seen a few challenges start from zero, some winners and some losers, hope you're a winner.😃 I keep seriously thinking about doing this myself but maybe soon I'll have the decision made for me as my bankroll lately seems to be heading one way, and it's not the way I want it to go.😠

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MadAdo wrote:

aha, only 53 days -> I think not possible to achieve such a goal in such a short time ... but keep us informed, will be checked your progress regularly

@MadAdo I'm sorry to bring up maths again but on looking at my calendar I see that Christmas is scheduled for Dec 25th, 10 weeks yesterday. I make it 69 days to go. When do you celebrate Christmas?🤣

Sorry just read it again, from Nov 1st, me jumping in too quickly again. :waterfall:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Ozzyholik At the moment I'm in one of those downswings that come along every so often, but this one seems to be particularly nasty, it doesn't seem to matter what game I play, there is just no let up. AA and KK cracked yet again at NLHE, switch to PLO, flopped nut flush, flopped nut straight, flopped full house, all within 5 mins or so, all beaten. Over to sngs lose the first two with no playable hands, have to try getting chips and fail, 3rd one I get QQ and flop top set.👍 C-bet the flop, get raised all in, snap call, they turn over a failed bluff attempt and hit runner runner hearts for  9 high flush. :waterfall: It looks like a small sample but it's been going on for 2-3 weeks now, so I might join you in freerolls for a while till I get my head together. Unibet is the only site where I've never re-deposited and I don't want to break that record. That's enough whining from me, it's your thread so again best of luck and I'll see you in the bingo playing all in frenzy we call freerolls. They don't cost money but they might cost you your sanity.🤣

@Ozzyholik GL with the challenge 👍

I've seen many people building a great bankroll from 0, so it's not impossible but lately it kinda seems a bit harder... you'll need a good mental poker game as like you can see in some threads here on the community, grinding freerols and/ or nano tournaments won't be easy if you can't take bad beats (especially when you get it in with a premium hand and you get snap called by a j3 or something- and lose...), a good plan after you get your bankroll to a few euros but from what I've seen in the community tournaments you're a good player and for sure you can beat nano and micro stake tournaments on Unibet :cash: 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday was awful, 3 freerolls + 2 password's tourneys with cardschat and bestpokercoaching without nothing. Today started with 3 bounties, so 0,06€ euro on my account - big progress!!! ;) Got also 2 500€ betting poker tickets for money winning on previous week (got already over 400€ from  a few cents from bounties and then from live betting - I can make screenshots, if you don't believe ;)), but my challenged started from yesterday, so it doesn't count. Ok, first step is done ;)

God bless you all!

Archived