Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I like this one @psrquack " I figured out the safest way to UO. I should play 15 €100 Hexapros for 90 days and i will get the requested challenge points for the ticket" by psrquack Laugh Like a boss! 

However, with a bankroll smaller than 100e, you should try the qualies from the bottom, and use the exchanger (alternative way of A.). I dont know the 0,2 e level, but the 1`s are incredibly soft (UK and UO as well). There are couple of freerolls where you easily can get a 1e UO ticket, because people dont care to play them, like the freerolls at night w ~200 people. I use to go for the 1e UO qualifier what offers 5 x 10e tickets, thats my favourite, very easy. 

Unfortunately the hourly UK flip is more expensive now (it was 0.01, now 0.05), but the one today (and on every saturday at around 4 pm) gives away 20 x 1e UK tour tix. I always played the cheaper ones, and if i could keep it in mind, i always play the saturday ones, good value, and i got plenty tix from there. Once i got to the final step with it, with no exchanger, and its pretty funny from 1 cent Smile

So its very easy to build up a decent bankroll from zero (or cents), i recommend you to give a shot. Thumbs Up

This is how i have many tix on my account - but i have them there for ages. Roland Garros here, Wimbledon there, summer and lazyness "all the time", i have no mindset and enough attention to start playing. Now that i read all the posts here, i feel motivated again to play the quallies Popeye

There should be a UK or UO competition, like the cash game promo, who gets further in the qualifier ladder? Wonder

Community Manager
Community Manager

Supporting option C of this challenge,  there's a NL4 cash game ticket on your account @psrquack - can be used for the Cash Game Stacks summer challenge Smile

/Jeppe

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack @cris1285 @YlarP @MadAdo 

There are a few different ways of doing this, but there is still good value to be had if you know where to look. Please don't tell anybody else Secret but the UK €1 to €5 offering 10 tickets are a great place to start, sometimes fewer than 20 starters, better than 50/50 to bag a ticket. The UO centrolls are also good, max buy in 10 cents but giving a great chance for a €4 ticket to kick start your quest. I haven't tried the UK flips since they changed to 5 cents but won quite a few tickets last year at incredible value, they're probably still good. Quite a few have correctly pointed out the lower levels are good value and pretty "soft" so I hope a few of you take up this quest and see where it gets you, it's much more fun comparing notes wether winning Thumbs Up or losing. Teardrop

race turtles GIF

Good Luck all, see you at the finals, anytime any place anywhere. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack  Why you do not like  current exchanger formula? i  dont understand ...Wonder

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack  Why you do not like  current exchanger formula? i  dont understand ...Wonder

Sometimes I have silly ideas in my mind and albeit i don't use the old exchange system for UO tickets exchange when I read WuDu's arguments keeping the old system alive and the not cogent arguments on the opposite site i decided not to use that for solidarity.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

A

Played 10, won one ticket. I was a chicken when i didn't called an almost allin bet with three of a kind ( 2of them was on the board), but I overestimated my opponents range and thought he also has the same card maybe with better kicker. Later I wasn't able reaching the starting chips.

hmm.png

B

I started the grind from here:

hmm.png

My goal is reaching the 250 Challenge Points limit when I will buy 2€0.20 ticket and will try to convert them into cash.

C

Jeppe was generous and credited my account with this:

hmm.png

I started with a little up, but later my AA wasn't enough, made a preflop reraise/call with JJ and checked on the kAxxK board against QQ and also called with top pair top kicker a two pairs allin. I will spare the rest of the ticket for the from Monday opening cash game promotion for community players.

F

I'm still thinking of the strategy.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

A

Played 15 of 1000 freerolls and won another ticket.

hmm.png

B

250 points milestone was reached and I transformd my bonus points to 2*€0.20 qualifier tickets.

hmm10.png

Starting bankroll: €1.58.

hmm10.png

hmm10.png

Went bankrupt:1x. Another try in progress.

C

Another cash game ticket decided joining to me.

hmm.png

I have tried earning some points with it, but I realized after the session only i used the previous one. Now I'm totally confused how to use the ticket you want. I thought it's enough clicking on it, it it seems system prefers the one which is upstairs. Btw the 5 rage to riches was finished and I'm ready for tomorrow's promotion.

hmm.png

F

The 1K points reward HexaPro ticket will count to this pool.

Next update will come around the end of the next week.

Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

I just like graphs and tables. Hope on your up trend 

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Skrill: once I have it, but didn't use it and closed the account. Last week I wanted to revive it, but unfortunately the registered mail wasn't active too and support couldn't help me because I couldn't send them a mail from the registered email adress. I've decided to open a new account and asked Unibet to change the email to the new one. Agent H was very helpful but told me a relevant department can't help me till they can't see personal informations which means a money transfer should be done. Agent G and agent A were also very helpful and all confirmed my attached file match all the conditons. The super helpful agent F told me 2 days later everything is visible and good, but I have to attach the picture again, cos the department need more informations. In the end, I deposited on another site.

Edited by Ray-Unibet - Competitor mentioned.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

A

Played 39 from 1000 games. Won 2 more tickets. I made a big mistake at the €4 qualifier when called preflop with pocket nines an allin for an 8K stack. Opponent has pocket jacks. Btw it seems I'm able to win a ticket in every 10 games. Keeping this during a whole challenge would be awesome, because my  calculation before the challenge was one ticket from 20 games.

hmm.png

hmmm2.png

B

Failed attempts:4. Fresh start is coming. Tried to do it with remaining chunks of tickets, but tennis wasn't on my side.

hmm.png

C

Failed attempt:1. I was too greedy and lost everything. Playing Omaha freerolls again. Lost 11 on Sunday and 10 on Monday, so theoretical I won a double trouble ticket, but in the real world i was on the both side of daychange.

skrill.png

hmm.png

wF

Currently have 459 Bonus Points, still need a little bit to the HexaPro ticket. The good news is i got the permission to exchangers.

Next update will come after playing 100 freerolls and until now you still have a chance to guess the winning outcome.