Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

What will happen first?*

A, Playing 1000 freerolls and win a Unibet Open package without using an exchanger

B, Win something from freerolls and multiple it on betting and hoarding challenge points til a Unibet Open package

C, Win 5 cash game tickets via freerolls and grind them up nothing just poker till 20 buyins to Unibet Open final and won at least one package

D, Unibet will already gain a licence/government will ban them before challenge ends

E,  Nothing from the above mentioned things, I'll just run out of time/mood/something and will delete this again.

*Inspirated by FreedoM.

59 REPLIES 59
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

Three times I already completed the way A. Now I'm going with B. Cool Edit: from cents through betting only. Without any poker challenges.

Edit2: I want to know how does it feel to make a direct buy-in into UnibetOpen from my balance)

YlarP Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Definitely D,although I have only 2 correct answers in this kind of game so far. Rofl

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

giphyOption E Rofl

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@FreedoM wrote:

giphyOption E Rofl

Most likely outcome is option E. But you won some bonus booster so who knows ... let's make it happen Heart

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack 

F.  Start with €2. Enter 10 x 0.20 tourneys and win €1 tickets. Enter €1 UK and UO tourneys and win tickets. Exchange some of these down to keep a wide base of small tickets and use some of them to win €5 UK and €4 UO tickets. Keep doing this at every level and who knows, it could be possible. If you bust your first €2 try again. I'm loving it so far, keep getting to the last stage of the UK but haven't quite got there yet. One of these days it will happen. Good Luck in whichever path you chose and I'll see you at a final, sometime, somewhere. Smile

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@psrquack 

F.  Start with €2. Enter 10 x 0.20 tourneys and win €1 tickets. Enter €1 UK and UO tourneys and win tickets. Exchange some of these down to keep a wide base of small tickets and use some of them to win €5 UK and €4 UO tickets. Keep doing this at every level and who knows, it could be possible. If you bust your first €2 try again. I'm loving it so far, keep getting to the last stage of the UK but haven't quite got there yet. One of these days it will happen. Good Luck in whichever path you chose and I'll see you at a final, sometime, somewhere. Smile

Albeit I'm not a fan of the exchangers till they won't bring back the old system i will ask for permission and keep this outcome joining to the guessing pool.

0 Likes
YlarP Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R

I like the €2 thing Smile I think I'll try it Smile

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@YlarP 

Personally I think it's brilliant for the small stakes player, it's not going to cost a lot and it will give us an idea of how the tourneys play, gaining experience as each level goes up, and hopefully not running out of tickets too quickly, if at all, due to the exchangers. Give it a go for a week and let us know. Good Luck.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is