Rank 16

WP!

agree with @MadAdo, win rate in bb would be nice to have a peak atSmile

keep up the good work!

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@MadAdo @anyone

Yes, I will post the bb/100 winrate on the monthly updates. So that will be in early February.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

@Esir thumbs up and looking forward to thatSmile Wish all the best of luck at the tables mate!

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@Esir That is mad volume! How many hours are you playing a week? Crazy work ethic man.

Are you also hoping to move up the stakes with this challenege or just stay where you are and grind out 1mil hands?

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@UAC Thank you. I'm not sure how many hours I play, I usually take in consideration how the game is going, if I'm still playing as good as I can and if I'm having fun.

Ideal would be to move up in stakes but I'm taking a conservative approach so I'm in no hurry.

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Seems like you have the right attitude @Esir - glgl

anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

@Esir wrote:

@UAC Thank you. I'm not sure how many hours I play, I usually take in consideration how the game is going, if I'm still playing as good as I can and if I'm having fun.

Ideal would be to move up in stakes but I'm taking a conservative approach so I'm in no hurry.

@Esir I like the conservative approach! How many buy-ins do you have as a requirement before moving up in stakes?

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@anyone wrote:

@Esir wrote:

@Esir I like the conservative approach! How many buy-ins do you have as a requirement before moving up in stakes?

This depends on each individual and how mentally and emotional prepared he/she is when the variance hits, and it will hit at some point (the bad way). So better try the waters and see how the swings affect you. If losing 1BI/10BI or losing 1BI/100BI feels the same for you then go aggresive otherwise take it slow. Yourself have to find the balance that brings your best game to the table.

anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

@Esir

Question about the One Million hands you gonna play.

Is it only hands that you are involved in, “flops seen”, or does it include even those hands you fold?

Hope it’s going well for you mate!

Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@anyone wrote:

@Esir

Question about the One Million hands you gonna play.

Is it only hands that you are involved in, “flops seen”, or does it include even those hands you fold?

Hope it’s going well for you mate!

@anyone The hands folded are included. It's going alright thank you. Had a few break even days. But hopefully the second half of the month will go better.

We are on track with the challenge, finished with 8442 flops seen at the end of the second week.