Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Wow, it’s a bunch of hours for make up for those 1M hands! If I get it right it’s about +6600h if you do 6 tables, wich counts for approximately 150hands/hour. But you have managed to put in 230K for October so it feels like you are the man for the jobSmile Just putting down the figures so people understand (if they are not into the figures) how much time there is behind the work.

Do you have an estimation of your current win rate?

 

Reply
Esir Rank 12
Rank 12

@anyone wrote:

Wow, it’s a bunch of hours for make up for those 1M hands! If I get it right it’s about +6600h if you do 6 tables, wich counts for approximately 150hands/hour. But you have managed to put in 230K for October so it feels like you are the man for the jobSmile Just putting down the figures so people understand (if they are not into the figures) how much time there is behind the work.

Do you have an estimation of your current win rate?

 


Around 10bb/100. But I think I played pretty poorly. Hope it improves starting next year.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Reply
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

For me the win rate goes up if I cut down the tables. I’m landing in less marginal spots in that way. Usually playing 4 tables and sometimes 6 but seen I do better at 4.

0 Likes
Reply
Esir Rank 12
Rank 12

@anyone wrote:

For me the win rate goes up if I cut down the tables. I’m landing in less marginal spots in that way. Usually playing 4 tables and sometimes 6 but seen I do better at 4.


For sure playing less tables is beneficial to your gameplay. But I take this trade off for the long term roi. And I found that six tables is the sweet spot for me. Not too boring and not too chaotic.

Also if you are on a tight bankroll it's better to play less for the reasons you mentioned.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Reply
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@Esir wrote:

@anyone wrote:

For me the win rate goes up if I cut down the tables. I’m landing in less marginal spots in that way. Usually playing 4 tables and sometimes 6 but seen I do better at 4.


For sure playing less tables is beneficial to your gameplay. But I take this trade off for the long term roi. And I found that six tables is the sweet spot for me. Not too boring and not too chaotic.

Also if you are on a tight bankroll it's better to play less for the reasons you mentioned.


Definitely agree!

6 is a nice sweet spot, played that for a while but have dropped down to 4 for a while. Want to try to focus more on certain spots.

you are right, 4 tables can get boring if the tables are less action packed. 6max CG tends to create a action-monster out of one as wellSmile I play 9max games usually only in tournaments. Also prefer tournaments that are 6maxSmile And as you said, there is a trade of to the ROI which correlated to the number of tables you play.

GL and happy new year!

 

Reply
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Pretty cool idea, would have thought this is really tough as Unibet plays kinda slow imo and software is kinda clunky too but good luck!

@Esir How are you tracking hands with Unibet? Also what stakes will you be playing?

0 Likes
Reply
Esir Rank 12
Rank 12

@UAC wrote:

Pretty cool idea, would have thought this is really tough as Unibet plays kinda slow imo and software is kinda clunky too but good luck!

@Esir How are you tracking hands with Unibet? Also what stakes will you be playing?


Thanks, I'm not finding the playing style slow but I agree when it comes to software that it can be improved.

If by tracking hands you mean how I keep count, you can ask support for a report on cash games which also includes the number of hands played for a specific date or period.

I'm playing 4NL and 10NL.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Reply
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Oh I didn't realise support can give you that info, that's great, also just started playing 4nl, usually 4 tabling, was gonna ask how you are calculating winrate, but obv if support can give you number of hands and stuff it is easy. 

Thanks mate and gl

Reply
Esir Rank 12
Rank 12

Small Update:

This how the first week of 2019 looks like:

Capture.JPG

 

 

This was mostly done at 4NL.

According to my previous calculations 4400 flops results in around 25k hands played. So we are on track with the challenge.

Good luck at the tables!
Esir

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Reply
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@Esir wrote:

Small Update:

This how the first week of 2019 looks like:

Capture.JPG

 

 

This was mostly done at 4NL.

According to my previous calculations 4400 flops results in around 25k hands played. So we are on track with the challenge.

Good luck at the tables!
Esir


@Esir  well done mate. What about showing your 'profit/EV' as well ? Think could be interesting information for others as well. You are one of solid player! Have a good luck Thumbs Up

Reply