Esir

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Esir wrote:

@UAC Thank you. I'm not sure how many hours I play, I usually take in consideration how the game is going, if I'm still playing as good as I can and if I'm having fun.

Ideal would be to move up in stakes but I'm taking a conservative approach so I'm in no hurry.

@Esir I like the conservative approach! How many buy-ins do you have as a requirement before moving up in stakes?

@Silver1 wrote:

@Esir wrote:

@UAC Thank you. I'm not sure how many hours I play, I usually take in consideration how the game is going, if I'm still playing as good as I can and if I'm having fun.

Ideal would be to move up in stakes but I'm taking a conservative approach so I'm in no hurry.

@Esir I like the conservative approach! How many buy-ins do you have as a requirement before moving up in stakes?

This depends on each individual and how mentally and emotional prepared he/she is when the variance hits, and it will hit at some point (the bad way). So better try the waters and see how the swings affect you. If losing 1BI/10BI or losing 1BI/100BI feels the same for you then go aggresive otherwise take it slow. Yourself have to find the balance that brings your best game to the table.

• Like 3
Better to be lucky than good.

@Silver1 wrote:

@Esir

Question about the One Million hands you gonna play.

Is it only hands that you are involved in, “flops seen”, or does it include even those hands you fold?

Hope it’s going well for you mate!

@Silver1 The hands folded are included. It's going alright thank you. Had a few break even days. But hopefully the second half of the month will go better.

We are on track with the challenge, finished with 8442 flops seen at the end of the second week.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

As we are approaching the end of the month I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak on one of my sessions (it was a long one).

I'll be back in February with an update on the challenge.

Have fun at the tables!
Esir

NL10.thumb.JPG.17f0ae590fd01adee9f2afa90e987f75.JPG

• Like 4

@Silver1 wrote:

@Esirguess this "~2400bb at the NL10 tables" is an aproimation of the current month so far I guess? Around 24 BI's so far? Kind of missed out on it first or didn't really refelct about it:D

@Silver1 Just the number of big blinds sitting on the tables in that picture.

• Like 2

@fish8one wrote:

HI, 

GL with your challenge !

Could you please tell, how did you convert the chips in bb here ,on Unibet ?

Thx, all the best !

Think he is using this setting:

Untitled.png.a651982b1be8832509e1b9bbb43d94d4.png

Than you can use math from elementary school and just divide: stack in cents / BB value:

dummy example, stack is 2584 cents, BB is 10 (as for NL10)

2584 / 10 = 258 BB stack!

EDIT: but it could work as well if you did not use that option, so it will looks like this:

25.84 / 0.10 = 258 BB stack (by same math skill used)

• Like 2

LOL thx, i know some maths..:) btw, there is no point to use ever  the " playin cents  " ..in my opinion...

Thx, i probably overlooked the pics above...was happy to may have at Uni a same option (program) like on Stars for eg., to convert chips in bb...

I have used that and was very helpful..i meant like this:

Screenshot_8.png.33bcda194050962490a6329969976f72.png 

Never mind...what was i thinking anyway..?! here at Uni any helping program...??!!?,  :)THX!

@MadAdo and to Freedom as well  :)

About " math from elementary school "...

Both of you were " high-five"_ ing  gratulating, and " like"-ing, for that calculation before...:)

980Euro - 260 Euro =  820Euro    :)

Just for the record...:)  

All the best, thx

PS: sry for the " spams" i leave now...

@fish8one wrote:

@MadAdo and to Freedom as well  :)

About " math from elementary school "...

Both of you were " high-five"_ ing  gratulating, and " like"-ing, for that calculation before...:)

980Euro - 260 Euro =  820Euro    :)

Just for the record...:)  

All the best, thx

PS: sry for the " spams" i leave now...

It's funny that you get triggered, you wanted to know how did "Esir's" table amount, look like that. MadAdo took a pic and showed you. The math skills or whatever comes after that isn't really relevant. Have a great day! :Lovekiss:

• Like 2

@fish8one Is not that the point here that you do not use any software?  you can collect some data day by day  ... and create some sneaky sheets ,  ask for monthly cashgame history ...  but agree convert stack into BB is nice...maybe someday :)

ps.  i forgot  about you two times :)  I have to call you back to the my board again;)  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Hello,

So January is finally over and here I am back with the update on this challenge. The month started pretty badly, had a downswing but I managed to keep my composure and get over it. So if you ever think or wonder what's happening judge yourself only by the decisions you've made and not by what your bankroll is showing to you.

So here are the stats for January:

• Hands Played: 88692 / 85000 
  • Total Hands: 88692 / 1000000
  • Winrate: 21bb/100 (4NL) | 9bb/100 (10NL)

See you next time guys and don't forget to have fun. 
Esir

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

The challenge is still going strong, reached around 6.2k flops so far into the month.

Wanted to brag about a hand. It feels great when you make it but it feels amazing when you get paid for it.

Good luck and have fun!

Royal.JPG.298935b31f11843cd0ea667da6222a2b.JPG

• Like 6

Hey guys, 

Short update, had a pretty swingy session today, it started going downhill but managed to get back on track.

Managed to beat my previous record for the side challenge, building a stack of around 920bbs.

See you at the tables!

3.JPG.9f4c197eea99547fbc3a5c0ed4e0605b.JPG4.JPG.82521e11bf083c81d63470f1c8b7f94d.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

February:

• Hands Played: 80950 / 85000 
  • Total Hands: 169642 / 1000000
  • Winrate: 31bb/100 (4NL) | 5bb/100 (10NL)

The sample size for 4NL is not that big that's why the winrate looks so impresive, I think the one from January is closer to reality. The month was going well on 10NL but in the last 3 or 4 days I managed to drop around 30BI which is tragic. I can only blame this on myself and the cocktail of emotions that got me (lack of focus and bad plays).

Let's hope March will bring better results and positive vibes, cause otherwise it looks like grinding 4NL is more profitable than 10NL and the rakeback from 10NL (less than 10%) is not worth it.

Thanks for checking in and have fun at the tables.
Esir

• Like 4