Nightshopper's MTT & SNG Challenge

nightshopper

The good run continues. I played 17 SNG's in the last 3 days and in 12 of them I was ITM. With my current BR I can play €4 SNG's, but I am switching between €2 and €4 SNG's. I know myself and if I'd play 17 €4 SNG's in 3 days and have a really bad run, I'll have problems dealing with that. So I prefer the more careful approach. 

I played the 5€ Falling Star Bounty twice - on Wednesday it was the Leaderboard Low Bounty - and had two good results. I think I had a 2nd place and something like a 5th, both times with some bounties: €31,49 and €15,55 profit. In the Zenith I got a 3rd place for a €16,01 profit. 

I didn't play many qualifiers, maybe I should plan an evening where I play mainly qualfiers or something. I still have two €25 and one €10 tickets, so I'm looking forward to playing with those. With the €25 tickets I will probably play the Abyss or the Dwarf Star Bounty. I might give it a try tonight!

At the moment I'm happy with my mindset, I'm not thinking too much about reaching the next level. With my BR above €500 I will play some €5 MTT's from time to to time, but I'll still be playing €2 MTT's to avoid big downswings. Tonight there's also the weekly €1 MotherShip Main Event, that goes along with @elron66 's Twitch stream: twitch.tv/elron66. Feel free to join us in the game and the stream!

Starting BR:  €487,68 ( 12/10 )

Profit:               €70,98    

New BR:        €558,66 (16/10 ) 

Ticket BR:         €61,5

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

It is going amazingly well. 18/10 was a good evening, I had a very good result in the €5 Falling Star Bounty and made a small profit in the Zenith and the SNG's. The day after I reached the €600 mark, again thanks to profit in the €5 FSB and the Zenith. On 21/10 I played the €25 Dwarf Star Bounty with one of my two remaining €25 tickets but I didn't cash it and didn't get any bounties. The next few days the BR dropped down a bit, but not in a disturbing way. I tried to focus on the fact that my BR has been growing faster than average, so losing some money was normal. In the past reaching the €600 and dropping down could have already been a reason to try and win back some money to get back at €600. I managed not to give in to that obviously stupid idea. Even if I went back to €500 my profit would be very nice and I know that if I keep on grinding this way I'd get the money back anyway. 

Yesterday I made my biggest profit in one day since I started this challenge. I was in doubt wether to use my last €25 MTT ticket, so I asked some advice in Twitch chat. @AntManB didn't give any advice, instead he just predicted I'd use the ticket, @IanSimpson said that if I felt like it I should play it. I doubted between the Abyss and the Dwarf Star Bounty. I once won the Abyss, I like its structure, but on the other hand bounty MTT's are a good choice to play with a big ticket cause you don't have to get ITM to make profit. I did play the DSB and I laddered up to 3rd place! Together with some nice bounties I made a €177,45 profit in this one tourney. The bankroll is at €760, which means I made a €660 profit in 3,5 months. I had not expected it to go this great. But most important, at the moment I feel a bit more confident on the tilting issue. I realize I should still be careful though. 

My next goal is to increase the ticket BR again. I might even have some 'satty only' evenings, to try and win €10 and €25 tickets. It's the perfect way to take shots and increase the BR faster. Although I realize I won't always have such big scores, obviously :) Oh, I should also make time to read and study Dara O'Kearny's book on poker satelitte strategy! Buying poker books is a start, reading them might be a solid plan too 🆒

Starting BR:  €558,66 ( 16/10 )

Profit:             €202,23    

New BR:        €760,89 ( 24/10 ) 

Ticket BR:            €5,5

• Like 13

Nice run @nightshopper I can reccomend Dara's book, it's helped me enormously. I was a winner in the sats, at a modest rate, but it certainly helped me control my stack and pushing and folding ranges. I like the idea of playing more sats, I currently only play the UK and UO trees, but I like the idea of trying  just to get some bigger tourney attempts. Keep it going and I'll try and keep up with you. 😃👍

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Good and bad news. The bad news is that I didn't do well on the discipline part of the challenge, recently. I won't go in detail, but I feel bad about it. The good thing is that this time it worked out, but I realize that in the long run that doesn't count. So I still  have some work to do when it comes to my mental game. An idea I had is to decide at the beginning of my poker evening what my maximum buy in will be. I could write down my new virtual BR, assuming I would lose all of my buy ins. I think it was @AntManB who once gave me a similar idea. My next poker evening I will try it this way. Something I did well the last few days was that when I didn't feel like playing 'big'  I played €2 buy ins max. 

Like I said, when it comes to my BR it's still going amazingly well. Yesterday I got 2nd in the Zenith. I also played the Unibet Experts Daily Freeroll, which is open to Belgian players only. You can win €25 and €50 tickets in it, and the winner gets a €100 Supernova ticket. So far I won a few €25 tickets, but yesterday I got a nice surprise. Every day 1 to 3 players in the tourney have a bounty on their head. I totally forgot about it to be honest. The name of the bounty players are in the facebook group, every day. Yesterday I busted a player and all of a sudden I got the message I had won a €50 bounty 🆒 Not a ticket, but cold cash. Not a bad feeling to win this! From now on I'll check the facebook group every time I play the freeroll though :happyshy:

Another thing I started is pre regging the Unibet UK Tour centroll flips, which cost 5 cents each. That way I can collect some €1 tickets, so I can try to qualify for the UK Tour final. It's too difficult for me to play the UK live events but as long as they are part of the UOS I can play them.

So I'm feeling good about the challenge moneywise, but I'm not happy with my mental game and the way I handled it. I really hope I can turn it around...

Starting BR:  €760,89 ( 24/10 )

Profit:             €135,26 

New BR:        €896,15 ( 3/10 ) 

Ticket BR:            €37

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

After 4 months I've reached the €1000 point with my bankroll and to be honest that's way above my expectations. My best results since my last post were a 2nd place in the Jungle Jane in the Sky, a win in the Ante Solar and above all a 5th place in Bestie's Home Game. I had a generic €25 ticket left, which I was planning to use for the Dwarf Star Bounty, but one evening I decided to jump into Bestie's €25 tourney and it worked out really wel. 

As for the discipline part: I was planning to decide for how much I'd buy in at the beginning of my evenings, but I only did that twice. Which is stupid cause I still think it's a good idea. Unfortunately implementing new habits isn't my strongest skill. I'll try to pick it up again tonight. I'll put a reminder in my Excell sheet. To be fair it's not very easy to determine a maximum buy in for the whole evening, cause when I stop regging MTT's I like to play some SNG's and/or satties. 

I told you about the UK Tour centroll flips. Between 3/11 and 12/11 I put €3,75 in them and I won 13 €1 tickets. That's not bad value :happy: At the moment I have 10 €1 and 4 €5 tickets for the UK Tour. The next few weeks I will focus on the UOS qualifiers though. So far I only have a €5 and a €25 UOS ticket.

I almost forgot to mention my biggest achievement of the last days, which is qualifying for the Simpson Stream Special of course :laugh: As a Belgian player I can only try to  qualify on Wednesdays and Saturdays, cause the €5 satties don't have any added money on those days. Last Wednesday I was doing a music quiz with friends, on Microsoft Teams, and meanwhile I played the satty on the background. Which worked out quiet nice 😀 The Simpson Stream Special will take place on November 29th. GL qualifying for that one, guys! That includes you of course, @IanSimpson 👼

Starting BR:  €869,15 ( 3/11 )

Profit:             €135,73 

New BR:      €1004,88 ( 12/11 ) 

Ticket BR:            €90

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

The BR keeps on growing. My best scores since my last update were €46 profit after winning the Leaderboard Low Freezeout (which actually is the Singularity with more guaranteed money), €40 profit after a 2nd place in the Zenith, €31 profit as the runner-up in Bestie's Homegame after an epic heads up battle with @Riskit4abiscuit and €50 profit in a Unibet Experts Daily Freeroll. That last one was so funny. It's a freeroll which is only available for Belgian (and I think Dutch?) players. Every day 1, 2 or 3 players have a bounty on their head. I was lucky enough to sit down at a table with one of the bounty guys, who had something like 2,5BB left. When I had ATs I shoved in an attempt to isolate him, but with the €50 bounty to be won of course that didn't work 😀  Five other players called, so it was a seven way all in preflop. The bounty guy had A7s. I watched the board coming and I didn't hit, so I was disappointed about missing this nice bounty. But then I saw the chips coming my way and €50 was added to my account. Somehow nobody hit anything, so my A high T kicker was the best hand 🤣

975504188_Schermafbeelding2020-11-16233412.png.776cff207dd2366abd4e93ccda428719.png

My ticket BR is also doing great. In the Unibet Experts Daily Freeroll I binked two €25 MTT tickets, I won a second ticket for the Simpson's Stream Special on November 29th and I have a €50 UK Tour ticket. Let's goooooooo 🆒

Starting BR: €1004,88 ( 12/11 )

Profit:                €98,59 

New BR:      €1103,47 ( 21/11 ) 

Ticket BR:          €209

• Like 5

The poker week started badly, the BR dropped down. Also I lost my UK Tour €50 ticket. But on Thursday I played a late evening short session and I binked the €10 Asteroid, which gave me a small profit for the last week after all.

278824683_Schermafbeelding2020-11-27010415.png.70b34ef6f63e5d51bd4382f30b3b0606.png

The main lesson I learned last week is that I REALLY should play less. I was getting at a point where I almost played every evening. Of course there's isn't much else to do due to corona restrictions, so that makes it easier to play more. And I keep on winning, which makes me wanna play more too. However, I was beginning to lose some motivation and enthusiasm for both poker and Twitch. Which is quite logical if you do something every evening, obviously. So I didn't play for two evenings this week and that felt much better. In January my working situation will change a bit, which makes it the perfect point to start some new habits. The goal is to follow a poker schedule: no poker on Mondays and Wednesdays. Whenever I have skipped a day the desire to play the next day is much bigger.

Tomorrow there is the Simpson Stream Special, which I am really looking forward to. I have two entries, which isn't bad I think. The goals are to a) make money b) eliminate @IanSimpson of course :haha: Congrats Iany by the way, for finally being able to play your own tourney 😀 And thanks again for having some qualifiers without added money, so Belgian, Swedish and Danish players were able to qualify this time!

Starting BR: €1103,47 ( 20/11 )

Profit:                  €29,1 

New BR:       €1132,57 ( 27/11 ) 

Ticket BR:           €181

• Like 8

It's tricky to look forward a particular poker MTT, cause one bad beat or cooler can be enough to destroy your dreams :happy:But yesterday it worked out pretty well for me. I'm talking about the Simpson Stream Special. I was looking forward to it for two reasons: 1) I love playing a tourney together with friends from Twitch stream and with the streamer himself and 2) It was great value. I didn't play too much on the side, so I was able to focus. I had a great start: my KK beat two hands pretty early in the tourney, which made me chipleader for a little while. After that I managed to stay in the top 10 for a long time, but from one point it went downhill and I think when there were like 30 players left I had one of the 5 lowest stacks. 18 places got paid and I was struggling with a short stack. I kept my patience and got AA vs AKs all in preflop at the right time. Once I made it ITM my next goal was a ladder to top 12, cause of the pay jump. I kept on playing focussed and with much patience, and won every preflop all in. I reached the next pay jump, making it to the final table. When we were 6 left I had a very nice double, which put me in 2nd position with a more playable stack of around 25BB. And then it went wrong, after a preflop raise I just shoved my QQ and lost against AJ. If I won that hand I would have had a chance of binking it, so I was disappointed for a while but I also realized I should be very happy with a €292 cash. I know I have many leaks and stuff to work on, but if there's one thing I'm proud of it's my ability to ladder up in MTT's. I understand that some players won't agree cause they prefer playing for the win, but the 'patience and laddering up' style is more my thing. My bankroll agrees 😀

Starting BR: €1132,57 ( 27/11 )

Profit:              €256,93

New BR:       €1389,50 ( 29/11 ) 

Ticket BR:           €185

• Like 8

In terms of discipline: bad week. Not gonna go into detail, but I have a new plan in order to deal with this devil for once and for all. It's sad to say, but the winnings I made in this challenge just make up for the losses caused by bad discipline. The goal for 2021 is very clear: continue the challenge and finally make profit that is really profit.

In terms of money, it was a week without big highs or lows. I could have made a bit more profit if I hadn't bubbled the €25 Bestie's game, which I played with a ticket. Tomorrow I'll try to bink a second €25 Sunday Titan ticket in the superqualifier, cause I prefer not to use my generic €25 ticket for that one. I still have three €25 UOS tickets, but I don't wanna play a rebuy and most of the ones left are rebuy/add-on. Which I don't like by the way, it's one of the reason why I haven't played many UOS events this series. For my kind of BR and BRM the UOS isn't very interesting imo. The mid's are too high, except when I play with tickets, but in that case the rebuy/add-on formula isn't the best. The nano's are too low. And many of the lows are €10 rebuy/add-on, which is above the BR.

Starting BR: €1389,50 ( 29/11 )

Profit:                €16,92

New BR:       €1406,42  ( 3/12 ) 

Ticket BR:           €154

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

It took me a bit longer to give an update on my challenge, cause I didn't feel good about it. Despite the decent results my mental game took a dive and I didn't do well in the discipline part. Ten days ago I withdrew some money and kinda gave up on this challenge. The plan was to start a new one January 4th with a 500€ BR. In the meantime I didn't really apply strict BRM and took some shots. I won a €40, a €35 and a €7 Bestie's homegame and also got a good score in the Abyss. Don't remember the exact score and haven't been keeping track in my Excel file. In the last weeks I also won the €150 Sirius Banzai Bounty (yolooooo), I binked the Asteroid and yesterday I got 2nd in that one. I blinded down to around 1BB, trying to get ITM and battling it out with some other short stacks. Somehow I kept on surviving and laddering. I was 2 cards away from binking it, but eventually I was very happy getting 2nd since it was an epic come back 🆒

Thanks to some great results the last days the virtual BR got to a max of €1600. I decided not to start a new challenge but to proceed with the current one. I grinded my way up to be able to play higher, so it would be too frustrating to drop down in buy ins. One thing I will change is that I'll set a max percentage of my BR I can play/lose each session. It won't be a high percentage, since I don't deal well with losses. For 2021 I have one big goal: to not play HU's or SNG's in order to win back money fast. Not one day, not one time! Of course the other goal is to win endless trunks of money :cash1: 😛

One last thing: I'm looking forward to the next UOS, more than ever, since I binked a €250 UOS UK Tour Online ticket. It will be my tourney with the biggest buy in I've ever played!

1497338055_Besties2712.png.799c74204c132522344359d5d76a749e.png1687642341_Besties1jan.png.164e09a28042899ef1326968d296f74d.pngbesties.thumb.png.f4c02da32b511f80a51e71745ce6104c.png1255061240_Schermafbeelding2020-11-27010415.png.addebc615ced8b56f67c31a7fc080b4e.pngasteroid.png.e62cd822a05ef1859af9da4a18e609fc.png20720690_UKtourfinal.png.6daa0752fec33b4d9fc87ee4ef495fa7.png

• Like 7

I had a GREAT week. And I don't mean moneywise. I made a small profit, but that's not what I'm talking about. I had two terrible days where I didn't cash anything. Don't think I played that bad but just couldn't win important flips. The point is that those two days there were moments I'd normally be tempted to chase my losses, playing SNG's and HU's. I'm proud to say I didn't, I didn't even feel like doing it. So in a way my losing evenings felt better than my winning evenings, if you know what I mean. Of course I still wanna win, but if I can reach my main goal of not chasing losses all year I will be so proud. 

Luckily I also had a few nice poker results, making a €67 profit in the €1000 Leaderboard High Freezeout, €37 in the Dark Matter and €20 in the Zenith. I haven't been playing many qualifiers lately, so I don't have many tickets. The ticket BR isn't bad, but that's because I have a €250 ticket. So I should play some more satties in the near future. 

Let's go for another week without chasing losses! Of course if I can combine that with making some money I won't complain :happyshy:

Starting BR: €1616,58 ( 4/1 )

Profit:                €34,33

New BR:       €1650,91  ( 11/1 ) 

Ticket BR:           €261

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I played some more qualifiers and binked a €50 ticket and a few €25 tickets. I busted  close to the money in a Bestie's €25 game and Ian SImpson's €25 Homegame, but yesterday I was more lucky in the €50 Boba Bounty PKO, where I got one bounty and finished 4/22 which was just in the money. Now I got only one €25 ticket left, so the plan is to play some more satties the next few weeks. I really like adding €25 or €50 MTT's to my games from time to time. For me it's important to play my 'big' tickets at the right moment and in the right tourney. The best evenings to play them are obviously the ones where I'm not too tired and when I don't have to get up early the next day. There aren't that many of those evenings when you have a regular job, a wife and kids 😏

I had one bad poker evening the last two weeks, not because I lost a lot of money but because of what I played. I wasn't in a mood to play long tourneys so I decided to play some €1 and €2 hexapro's. It didn't take me long before I jumped into a €5 and €10 hexapro. That's not what I wanna play with my bankroll though. There's nothing wrong with playing a few €1 hexapro's for fun - in my case - but it's different when I start jumping into the €5 and €10 games. Also, I didn't have any plan playing them. My latest bankroll rule is that I don't spend more than 2% of my bankroll in one session, but I didn't think about that at all when I started playing those hexapro's. Whatever I decide to play, I should always have a plan and stick to it.

Tonight the PKO Series kick off. I would love to play some of those, but first of all I will need more tickets and second of all many of them start a bit late and will take too long, certainly if I have to work the next day. I'll try to play some superqualifiers though, cause those are a great way to get into these series.

Starting BR: €1650,91 ( 11/1 )

Profit:                €93,95

New BR:       €1744,86  ( 23/1 ) 

Ticket BR:           €293

• Like 7

Last week was good. No discipline issues and made a profit. Last Monday I played Ian Simpson's homegame with a €25 ticket and won €85. Also I binked 3 tickets for the PKO Series. I played a €25 re-enter in which I won a few small bounties: €17 profit. On Tuesday I binked the €500 Falling Star Bounty for a €80 profit. That one felt REALLY good since I had 8BB left heads up when my opponent had something like 110BB. Also, it had been a while since I won a tourney. Yesterday I avoided a losing evening by getting 5th in the €300 Asteroid.

Tonight's gonna be a big session for me. I'll play a €50 and a €25 PKO event with my two remaining tickets. Of course those two will be my side events to what really matters: the Stratosphere and the MotherShip Main Event, both hosted by @elron66 on twitch.tv/unibetpoker :laugh:

After tonight I'll only have some €1 UK satty tickets and my big €250 UK Tour ticket left, so the plan for the coming week is to play more qualifiers to €25 and €50 tickets, next to the usual stuff. By the way, I hope Unibet announces the time schedule for the next UOS soon, since I can't wait to play the UOS UK Tour Online!

Starting BR: €1744,86 ( 23/1 )

Profit:                €127,3

New BR:       €1872,16 ( 29/1 ) 

Ticket BR:           €330

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I'm disappointed in myself, cause the challenge to not chase losses any day in 2021 did not work. I don't feel like going into detail, mainly cause I feel ashamed about it. I know there's no point in being ashamed, but it's the way I feel. All I can do now is try to avoid it in the remaining part of the year, I guess. To be honest at first I was thinking, I'm gonna pretend it didn't happen and not mention it here. But finally I decided to be honest with myself, although I still feel very bad about it :dissatisfied:

My poker results weren't good the last weeks, I had some unlucky bubbles but I think I also made too many errors. The main leak is that I play when I'm actually too tired. The problem is that doing my job and taking care of my family makes me feel tired most evenings. But some evenings the fatigue influences my game too much, so I'd better not play or play some very low buy in games. I've been playing some shorter sessions with more SNG's than MTT's for example. One mistake I make more often when I'm very tired is that I lose my patience, which in fact is a strong part of my game when I feel good.

At one point the BR dropped down to €1741, but luckily the struggle ended last Monday, when I got 3rd in Ian Simpson's homegame. Yesterday I made a small win, but - more important - I binked a €10 and a €25 ticket. It's important cause I had run out of tickets. Since the UOS are around the corner I'm gonna play many satties to €10 and €25 tickets. And... March 7th is the day I will be playing the UOS UK Tour High 2-days 🆒 Like I said before in my blog, it's dangerous to look forward to one tourney. But hey, the biggest buy in I've ever played is €100, so you can't blame me for being excited about playing a €250 game :happy:

Starting BR: €1872,16 ( 29/1 )

Profit:                €19,51

New BR:       €1891,67 ( 16/2 ) 

Ticket BR:            €291

• Like 8

It can be tough when the tilt monster hits, most of us go through it at some time and chasing losses follows with the almost inevitable consequences, so I don't think you have any reason to feel ashamed, it's part of the process. I amongst others started blogs to keep ourselves accountable, so if you miss any bad reports off you're only fooling yourself, keeping it hidden from the public but knowing it really did happen again. The main point is you know what you're doing and trying to overcome it, and I'm sure discussing it can only help. Hopefully each time you admit it pushes the next one further into the future, the one after that further still, until it becomes a minor problem or even stops. I play mainly cash (if I play) and the best piece of advice I read was if you're tilting just stop playing, close every table immediately, don't wait for the blinds before quitting, go cold turkey, NOW.  I know that's not really possible if you have a few tourneys going, but DON'T fire up any more. Patience really is key.

Glad the results are turning round and good luck in the UK Tour final, I haven't got a ticket yet but maybe soon. When I played the last one I didn't enjoy it but that was totally my fault for being so used to four minute blind levels and not having the wit, wisdom or patience to realise it was a much longer version. 👍

• Like 7

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@nightshopper  nothing to be ashamed of! Chasing losses is a big issue for many players (for me as well). Talking/writing about it can only help. I don't see any point in not mentioning it in the blog, because you are only going to fool yourself. I try to write about this stuff in my blog, because it is the truth and it can only help me. There is no poker player, who is perfect, and which "career" always goes in the right direction without any mistakes. We are all humans after all. Keep your head up and try to not chase the losses for as long as you can and if/when it happens again try to realize it and stop it! 

Good luck at the UK main event! 

• Like 5

Thanks a lot @GR1ZZL3R and @LeVsKaRa: your words mean a lot to me, I'm glad I've been honest about it. And maybe my goal to have 0 'chasing losses days' in 2021 wasn't realistic. To be honest I have the same issue with binge eating: when I try to change that and there is one day I fail, I lose the courage to go on. What I should learn is that if I did chase losses, it's not all lost. It's one day when I lost control, nothing more, nothing less. I can only try to avoid these days as much as I can and in the best case there comes a point where I don't do it anymore.

It's true that when you play MTT's it's impossible to leave the tables and quit until you're feeling calm. That's a disadvantage compared to playing cash games.

The thing I should learn is that when my BR goes down one evening (or several evenings) or that losing an important pot after a bad beat or cooler isn't a disaster. At a moment like this I know that and I feel that. But in the heat of the moment I still know it, but it truely feels like a disaster, like injustice.  So it's also about coping with bad feelings. Feeling bad should be a part of playing poker, a part which we should accept. Trying to fight it doesn't help. By chasing losses I try to take control of these bad feelings, I wanna change them to good feelings. While in fact sometimes we should accept that we feel bad. Feelings are temporarily, they will pass. 

Isn't it funny how when you're calm you realize all this stuff and you even start to spread all this wisdom, while a couple of hours later you start playing poker and after a while your brain is polluted by bad beats and coolers? :dissatisfied:

• Like 6

@Merenitsu 

Tournaments I played going from €100 to €200 were

Nano: Gargle Blaster Nano, Supernova Nano, Sputnik Omaha Nano, MotherShip Launchpad, Galaxy Nano, Comet Nano, Titan Nano, Black Hole Nano

€1 MTT's: Space Madness Bounty, Falling Star Bounty/Leaderboard Low Bounty, MotherShip Poker Main Event

Qualifiers to €2 and €5 tickets

€2 MTT's with a ticket: Singularity/Leaderboard Low Freezeout, Zenith

€5 MTT's with a ticket: Ante Solar

€1 SNG's

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any discipline issues the last weeks and the BR went up, so that's all good. I also took down some tickets and right now I still have 5 €25 tickets (3 X UOS, 1 generic and 1 Dwarf Star Bounty), a generic €50 ticket and of course my €250 UK Tour ticket.

Yesterday I had my first win since the end of January. It was only the second time I played the €10 Protostar Bounty, so it was great to ship it for €110,36 (including bounties). People who don't like bragging, should stop reading now cause I made an overview of all my wins since the start of this challenge. I collected 16 trophies in almost 8 months.

DateMTTbuy-inprofitnet profit
21/07/20€50 Galaxy Nano119,618,6
25/07/20€150 Space Madness Bounty131,9230,92
31/07/20€15 Gargle Blaster Nano0,154,354,2
9/08/20€100 Singularity231,5229,52
9/09/20Bestie's Crazy 7745,538,5
30/09/20€100 Singularity229,0327,03
3/10/20€300 Galaxy484,3480,34
8/11/20€50 Ante Solar531,526,5
14/11/20€200 Leaderboard Low Freezeout248,0246,02
26/11/20€200 Asteroid1075,9965,99
13/12/20€150 Sirius Banzai Bounty247,4745,47
 Bestie's Boxing Day Freezeout40200160
 Bestie's Friday Freezeout35192,5157,5
 Bestie's Lucky 775649
26/01/21€500 Falling Star Bounty584,5679,56
3/03/21€250 Protostar Bounty10100,3690,36

I also made an overview of my 10 biggest cashes so far. Buy-in 0 means I used a ticket.

DateMTTbuy-inprofitnet profit
29/11/20Simpson Stream Special0292292
24/10/20€1500 Dwarf Star Bounty0177,45177,45
 Bestie's Boxing Day Freezeout40200160
 Bestie's Friday Freezeout35192,5157,5
15/01/21Bestie's Friday Freezeout35187,56152,56
15/02/21Simpson Weekly Homegame25152,54127,54
23/02/21Private Bestie's Home Game2589,74114,74
3/03/21€250 Protostar Bounty10100,3690,36
25/01/21Simpson Weekly Homegame085,3985,39
3/10/20€300 Galaxy484,3480,34

Enough bragging for today. I have to admit putting these numbers here gives me a satisfying feeling and helps the mental state of mind, so basically I just did it for myself :laugh:

Starting BR: €1891,67 ( 16/2 )

Profit:              €190,79

New BR:       €2082,46 ( 3/3 ) 

Ticket BR:            €430

• Like 10