Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  agree.   the rule is one when you''re playing on ie. 0.25  you have to play more  ie.  nanos...  five in day is not enough. Only way are  SNG's when you get ... i dont know 15-20euros... but like i said these players are so anoying ...but  I cant accept  when im jamming from BU with Ad10d (11bb) and SB calls with 94off(22BB) ... this is simply insane especially on 1-2euro and bubble stage.(i dont know 1.5h game  in turbo or smth).. here in mostly cases are not bad beats ... only players who have in the a...   I dont speak about nanos,  i prefer them then 1euro+  beacuse  is easiest get smth there -> no MTT on 1-2euro with 8-10min level and decent stack, without addons. 

you do not have enough MTTs to build some bankroll ... and Unibet change daily 5e qualifiers.. 2k starting stack, before was 3k. 

Every change is made for bingo-players.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki @Merenitsu I want to play in longer tourneys with a bit more breathing space but taking a quick look in the lobby, at 1e it's all normal, turbo and hyper at the moment. Even "normal" seems to mean push or fold far too quickly for me, there doesn't seem to be any depth in them. What do you think?

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki all poker is bingo

no .. it depends especially field is important variable here ... i can play 3-5hours on stars,  i can be busted before paid places... when you 're playing with players which respects your moves this game is quite pleasant. there you also have some crazy players but  on Unibet : intensity is 1000% Smile 

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@pinki @Merenitsu I want to play in longer tourneys with a bit more breathing space but taking a quick look in the lobby, at 1e it's all normal, turbo and hyper at the moment. Even "normal" seems to mean push or fold far too quickly for me, there doesn't seem to be any depth in them. What do you think?

@GR1ZZL3R  i only see :  

1-2euro :  singularity - very small prize pools -> small field 

5 euro :  shooting with better levels than 1-2euro shootings, black hole(only rebuy), deep space

10 euro : horizont and titan  Smile 

Micro  Horizont,   Micro titan, Micro Abyss, Micro Gargel, Micro Deep Impact  on 1-2euro -  That would be something! Maybe @Leo-Unibet this is something to consider Smile

Now we have simply "Black hole" on those stakes for someone who havent bankroll for 5-10euro MTTs and like deep stack tourneys...

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R  maybe RIOT thread?Smile

We want Micro  Horizont,   Micro titan, Micro Abyss, Micro Gargel, Micro Deep Impact  on 1-2Euro!!!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki I like it. I'm looking through the lobby at only tourneys that say deep but they seem very varied with different starting stack sizes, level times, rebuys, add ons, blind levels etc, so I'm going to do a thorough check 1st thing in morning and see what I think.Wonder

It Is What It Is
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@pinki I like it. I'm looking through the lobby at only tourneys that say deep but they seem very varied with different starting stack sizes, level times, rebuys, add ons, blind levels etc, so I'm going to do a thorough check 1st thing in morning and see what I think.Wonder

@GR1ZZL3R I know the "speed" column isn't 100% easy to understand. the idea tho is that the speed defines the runtime of the tournament

<1,5h = Turbo  (or in some cases Hyper)
1,5h-3h = Normal
3h - longer  = Deep

Is has nothing to do with the number of chips you get at the start at the tournament. many chips could be super quick tournament as well.
Look at "Deep Crazy Moon" which has 10,000 startstack but only run for 30min- 1hour, with as in this case having 1 minutes levelup-time, you ain't going to be deep for long depite starting with 10,000.
Sometimes tournaments run like 1,75h but are called Turbo, they are called Turbo because they most of the time run less than 1,5h

I hope this explains the different "speed" namings!    

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

Hello @Leo-Unibet  Cool

You answered @GR1ZZL3R Smile  but what are your thoughts on idea with MicroDeep Impact,  Abyss, Titan, Comet, Dark Matter, Sputnik, Gargle...  in weekends Supernova, Ice Giant Bounty, Cosmic Rays,  Exoplanet, Odyssey on 1euro, 2euro or maybe some of them 5 euro.  

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

After successful  grinding in forests ...44889691_2017397495218387_4374156305275813888_n.jpg105 big healthy boletus

I'm going back to poker tables  after : the last zeroing  and thirty-five tilt Smile