cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

Finally  justice!

aa_justice.pngJustice moments Wink

After fight  with  sleepyhead, finally  this  Nano conquered!

Cash Roll Cash 20 Euro

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Merenitsu  you cant play on 1euro or cash games with 7euro and  expect  profit on 100%...  with 10euro only micro 0.1-0.25...  its hard but there is no another way, you can have luck but in most cases you lose...  especially on Unibet with this players...  you respect your 1-5 euro, they do not.  this isnt fault cards on the board ... but mainly players who dont respect your raises/opens/their position etc etc ...  their hands range is no range Smile 

these players can eliminate you, but for sure someone will eliminate them (mtts) later ... but nanos are better then freerolls(what value you have in freerolls? 1000players and 50euroGTD, this is nano 0.05 nothing more)... bigger stack, more time to search hand and It's easier to get to paid places. My friend is good in them:  play tight, look for donkeys..  if you lose it will be only  0.25euro. your stakes must be adapted to  cash on you account... dont search poker  on Unibet in micros ...if i want it go on ....

and remeber Unibet create for you these freerols and you can very fast compensate loss  from  bounties ...  so nanos are realyy freerolls with small field and decent payouts on that stakes ... 

next step in your bankroll  is for sure 5seats sngs  ...  NO cash games !!  without 100-200euro dont go there ...  beacuse your tilt will be eternal Smile

One thing is for sure, you have to change the approach and look at many things at these stakes and poker at Unibet.

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

Cash CashBankroll CashCash: ~0 euro  Secret 

No worries, we will recover! I need a small break Smile 

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki this will continue until the new year like last year

again 4 cards flush.png

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Merenitsu sh1t happens Angry i hate this four-cards flushes,. especially on  Stars, when i was close to FT and AA/KK arrives, and A or K on the board .. then turn and river two missing flush cards:/

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki I think the random number generator is broken in the autumn

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Come on @Merenitsu do some random stuff in the Dublin freeroll. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R What are you talking about. I lose against 4 card flashes in almost every hand. this is not even luck this is just broken pokerVeryangry

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

What can I say @Merenitsu it's a bad downswing. Teardrop

It Is What It Is
0 Likes