cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

People! i need help !  i 

the last two days are a real swing ...report soon. 

one thing is for sure:   I have to jump of 1-5 euros,  otherwise i finish at the nearest branch Scared

That sounds a big red flag and a bigger no no for me. I hope I'm not wrong but please do not mix inadequate bankroll with too high expectations and unrealistic demanded win rate.

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Good luck in your challenge! 'Rome wasn't built in a day'CheekyCash

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki do you know anything about this tourney ?

Spoiler
asdasdasd.png

Remember when I said this...

Spoiler
Your challenge & Blog has sparked an idea again Laugh ... gimmi a little while to maul it over & I'll give you an update now now.
Hint:- Monthly Bankroll Builder Booster Competition

looks like someone beat me to the mark... LOL

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Nestabear  I do not know anything about  this   freeroll :/

Hint:- Monthly Bankroll Builder Booster Competition   - you said something like that  Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack    @FreedoM  he will write something in the few days  Smile   I tested a few things  and   have  some  observations Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

However it makes no sense to do such challenges on Unibet. just a game for fun ... without much expectation ... without some  tools,  and  better offer in 1-5euro mtts...  but main reason :  players.      I have 20euro+  but   only poker = tiring. 

1. only sng for  fun  on  1euro-5euro maybe... 

2.  no bounty  with 8min+ levels  on 1-2euro

and  many many others  things ...  

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Yes, it's very hard make something from nothing. You moust count approximative 9 months to your first 100, if you are not lucky enough. Or you have to find a part time or second job for a month to have those bankroll. After that let's rock. I like the field but even the pros made sometimes questionable moves.

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

Yes, it's very hard make something from nothing. You moust count approximative 9 months to your first 100, if you are not lucky enough. Or you have to find a part time or second job for a month to have those bankroll. After that let's rock. I like the field but even the pros made sometimes questionable moves.

@psrquack not so difficult, only the problem is later ... no mtt's   in 1,2 even 5 euro....  18:00  1e bounty,   5euro shooting, 5e  black hole,.  rest ....  turbo/hyper,  r/a,  no  deep stack  mtts  on 1-2e  with decent  prize pool.  small  filed=  less  variance   but  on the other hand you have "50%"  field  mor...ns/.donkeys  ->  variance increases ,more bad beats, players dont respect your  moves - sometimes its no sense  open  x3  you must bet x10(even with AJs)  then maybe 50%  only call - in deep stack  nanos  you  have time  to search hands but in 1mtt or 2mtt is better sometimes place  sport bet  instead  waste  1-2hours  of time with these people.  but we must say it clearly: it has nothing to do with poker,  this is flip  game in most cases  ...

the best choice ?  sng's ...  

you know  i also  play  for  fun... in 90%  cases I do many other things ...  not only poker (film,  work  etc) ... but still  ....

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

If you want to  play the volume and you have limited timeframe for it, then i agree with you the sng's are the best choice, but if you are eager for big pp and freezout then you should play the €1 qualifiers for the €5 tourneys. Around the ITm there are less loose players and people respect the raises too, but it is very frustrating when you won a ticket and got rivered on the €5 some minutes later.

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack  agree 1-2e is  waste of time/money (maybe somtimes 1e shooting) if you have ie.  50-100euro...  better play 5e-qualifers  and after -> 5e shooting or 5e black hole  ... if i like this mtts/structure