Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14
i need to man up an play more 5s :P glgl keep us updated Smile i like the 6 max zenith theirs not enough 6 max
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That's the way to go @pinki have a goal and work towards it. I'm not sure dodging about here there and everywhere is a good idea so if you have focus it can help. Best of luck and stay involved.Smile

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3RI have enough of these 1MTTs ...  for me personally  Nanos level is higher level .. so if 5euro is simlar ... thats ok Smile but prizes bigger Smile

I have to try something else ...I'm very bored....and that will keep me an element of fun ...  we'll wait for numbers... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Will you try the €0.30-€2 qualifiers route to €10 MTT tickets?

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack  yeap but maybe later ... 

but I think to finish my adventure with poker Smile a lot of things I have  on my head lately ... and I'm terribly boredTeardrop

MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack  yeap but maybe later ... 

but I think to finish my adventure with poker Smile a lot of things I have  on my head lately ... and I'm terribly boredTeardrop

@pinki  if you get bored by playing MTT, qualifiers or no idea what else ... just try to dominate nano HU Sit & Go or Banzai 'roulette' ... no choice there for you (HX pro NOT) ?

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki  I like it, i'm pretty sure your bankroll will grow faster by playing qualifiers than nano MTTs. RunGood! Cash

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@MadAdo  im generally bored Smile  

@psrquack  yesterday i played 3 x 0.3e and won 2tix...  but this  offer on 2e and 10e is so poor :/  weird tournament hours -> small field-> small prize pools ... many of these mtts are close to SNG Wink  no bounty in rush hours Wonder

On 10e maybe one mtt for me ...  without a/r 

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@FreedoM wrote:

@pinki  I like it, i'm pretty sure your bankroll will grow faster by playing qualifiers than nano MTTs. RunGood! Cash

@FreedoM Nano level is ok  in my opinion ... for compensating losses in qualifiers and reducing the value of tickets ...  sometimes even something more ...and you can play them in "play it cool" mode  like freerolls. Formally 1mtt and 2mtt are also for buy-in 0.2-0.6.... Of course it's not easy and in the beginning it can be monotonous ... but maybe this is the fastest way to 100-200e  from 0 or couples free euros Smile  after that work out a different plan Smile

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I can't agree with that. My personal favourite is the €80 step it up at 19.45 for €2.  At the €10 they are also good tourney's without r/a, the 1k gtd dark matter, the €300 gtd  Omaha Calypso or the 600 Calypso starts  within an 1 hour. Btw the €10 Supernova qualifiers also have good value sometimes.

0 Likes