cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

I just get all losing tables @GR1ZZL3R

Rofl

I tend to find in tournaments if I go out in one when I'm deep then within a couple hands I'll be out them all. Haven't worked out if this is due to tilt yet lol

Cursing Unibet for making me play cash tables to complete these missions!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I know exactly what you mean @MetalWolf I can be sailing smoothly one minute and sunk the next, it all seems to kick off at once, but I only curse Unibet for making me play tourneys, especially when not in the mood.Annoyed

It Is What It Is
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Thanks for that @MetalWolf I've just played an hour and made 5.22 so it's a start. I don't know wether you experience this in tourneys but all week I seem to have made money on one table and lost on another, can't get a double winning run, and 50% of me is Happy and 50% Annoyed. I suppose I ought to drop a losing table in that case or try another but at least I'm only half tilted. Rofl

Any suggestions @UAC @Esir 

There is no room for ego in poker so if a guy gives you a hard time at the table or makes you change your play in a bad way just leave. Plenty of tables to choose from.

But if you lost because of coolers or unlucky spots, nothing you can do.

Better to be lucky than good.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I haven't the heart for another cash session after my latest KO from the UK tour so will settle for 15.87 today made in three relatively short sessions, one of 5.28 made in 3 hands, and not wishing to push my luck beating a hasty retreat.Rofl

Screenshot (1498).png 

Sorry @lakers but you're first out, would you like a 2e mtt ticket, expires in 11 days, as consolation.CashThumbs UpSmile

It Is What It Is
lakers Rank 10
Rank 10
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Haha nice man, I wish I did this, played 5 hours today to end up 8 euro up at 10nl after being 40 euro up in 30 mins.... Such is life tho I guess, wishing you keep the run going for the whole month - gl

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

It seems to be the same story every day, up on one table down on another. I played on two this morning, the same 5 on both tables with only one odd player, made 13e on one and lost 4 on the other.

On another thread I mentioned the guys that won't give up top pair no matter what pressure, and this is sort of that and slow playing a big pair as well.I raise, he 3 bets and I call.

Screenshot (1505).png 

He checked the flop, so I bet and was called.

Screenshot (1508).png 

The turn gave me trips so I wasn't folding that, he checked again, I went all in and was called again.

Screenshot (1509).png 

If he had four bet pre-flop I would have folded, and if he had bet pot on the flop I may well have folded, but the checking kept me in the pot to his cost.

Screenshot (1510).png

I suppose he had the nut flush draw on the turn but the river was ok. Rofl Any thoughts anyone?Wonder

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Well played Sir! After the preflop call it was no questions and conclusions are perfect aswell. The only questionable move is calling 10 BB with AJ, but if table dynamics and previous lines told you, then it is also a great move.

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

WP as played.

Think there are better hands to call the 3B with, can see a call some times but there i no shame in folding pre.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Thanks for the input @psrquack and @Silver1. I called the 3 bet as I had seen him turn up on the flop with some marginal holdings so it was a matter of feel. If I hadn't have been there long I would probably have folded AJ, often being dominated by AK or even AQ and of course KK or AA, less likely as I had an Ace. A lot of the time it is just "feel" and paying attention, something I don't always do but have been concentrating more on for this challenge.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is