Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Great unique challenge idea, put me down for the 21st, think you will satrt off pretty hot Very Happy

Are you planning on sticking with any limits inparticular? Also if you hit your target are you still playing on etc each day? I asssume yes tho lol

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@UAC wrote:

Great unique challenge idea, put me down for the 21st, think you will satrt off pretty hot Very Happy

Are you planning on sticking with any limits inparticular? Also if you hit your target are you still playing on etc each day? I asssume yes tho lol

I'm not tied to any limit @UAC and will play on as I feel like or if running good. I've actually hit my target for today in one short session but will try later to up the reserve for the inevitable bad day, giving some breathing space.Rofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Haha good idea, get as much wiggle room as possible!!

BlackbirdSWE Rank 10
Rank 10
Previous years have only been standing still for me and going to plan something not only for Poker and for real life too.
Good luck !
Hopefully Unibet stay same for swedish player and doesn't ruin us so much like it did on many other sites.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Again three short sessions but all going the right way.

Screenshot (1454).png 

This one I'd only just started, won the first hand and then a knock on the door interrupted, by the time I got back I was off the table, one of the advantages of cash not being blinded out. Happy

Screenshot (1456).png 

Third session was after debating wether to continue after hitting a target, this time it produced a bit more so pretty happy so far. Happy

Screenshot (1460).png

Screenshot (1463).png 

Just under 24 hours to post your prediction,  @successlaw @psrquack @BlackbirdSWE @triceraatopp have commented but no guess, @Nestabear @VikingsAF @FreedoM @AndreiBN @CharismaMan @pittpitt and too many more to mention, all welcome. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

You will not fail @GR1ZZL3R , but my guess ,for the fun of the competiton , is Day 33 Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
pittpitt Rank 20
Rank 20

gg-the-number-23.jpgloll 

dont mess with the number 23 loll

DDP Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice one , i hope u reach 30 level , and throw away with money on all unibet comunity Laugh Cash 1 Cash