Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R  cut the long story ... my advice as simple as well-known Mr. @Brocky  rule of thumb: just take home the money Thumbs Up Cash Cash 1

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I think it is a lot of risk v reward which complicates my thinking too much. I just want to last as long as possible but I'm going to have to step up the pace before long. Looking back I just haven't played long enough when the going was good but that comes down to not having a grinding attitude. 

Damn it, I'm going to fail sooner or later so let's go for it!

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Absolutely nothing of note to report today, just very steady progress spread over 3 shortish sessions. No 5 way familly pot yet, might have to have 5 mins in the 2-4s. Rofl

Screenshot (1536).png 

@Silver1 @Leeapple777 and @successlaw have to bow out.

good bye GIF

It Is What It Is
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

I got the 5 person family pot and then won £12 with the free spins so sending some run good your way!Cheeky

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Nice job @GR1ZZL3R! I don’t mind being out from the bet, glad to see you profitingSmile! Gogogogo!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

another one bites the dust rhino GIF by Gladiators Another one bites the dust, namely me.

A steady day yet again but with only 4.60 profit so cheered on by City's 9-0 victory it was back to the grind for a late push. This game can be maddening at times, and two losses within 45 seconds on 2 different tables made me pack in, AKs > AA and 10/10 > AA, 20e lost in a flash and not quite enough heart to carry on.

Screenshot (1548).png  

Screenshot (1547).png 

Only 19 hours played in 9 days, but as I've said I'm not a grinder and don't really want to be, I look on it as a positive as I'm still in front over a fairly small sample size. I never seemed to stick two good sessions together or even two good tables, and looking at the figures I probably play too tight at times, wanting to preserve any small profit rather than trying to push on. It was fun while it lasted and a great motivator for me, so there are always positives to take away.

Congratulations to @YlarP and @Bing__, a 10e ticket of your choice each. Thanks everyone for following and the support, onwards to the next one.Rofl

Animated GIF

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Albeit it was a sad end, i really enjoyed cheering for you every day. I hope you will rerun it sometimes.

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Sorry you bowed out but great run @GR1ZZL3R! Thanks for the ticket I really appreciate it! If you could make it a €10 SNG that would be great. Happy

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14

It was a great challenge @GR1ZZL3R Thumbs Up Thanks for the ticket, I would take also €10 SNG if possible 

Highlighted
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12