Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Not very happy tonight after a good start to the day I was 16.00e up, but the last hour has been variance catching up with me.

All in with JJ called by QJ flopping the queen and all in KK called bt 10 9. What's going on? 10 9 on the flop and 2 buy ins down. Lost 25.31 in that session, leaving me 9.31 down on the day.Waterfall

Screenshot (1516).png

I'm still in it but only just, so a much better day needed tomorrow.Cash

@tatuaj7 and @adelyne67 depart. 

sad face GIF

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R  typical sundays Smile  i hate sundays :/  in weekend always swings and weird thingsSmile   today i had  stormy discussions with a friend  via skype and couples miss clicks beacuse of that ...  ehh and finally jackpot freeroll and BanzaiWonder and couples SNGs gave me some profit Smile 

im still no ready for  challenge ... my head is so heavy lately ... but i think soon ill be back to my thread ... 

i have present for you i made some tables yesterday and one is my favorite... gives +10 a flush  ...

the green one Smile

grizlerpost.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I know a lot of you sng and mtt grinders keep track of your figures, do the cash players do the same.Wonder It's a bit of a bind without a hand counter, come on UB, and it's been suggested I multiply flops by 5, but as you can see I probably play a bit tighter than optimal so the figures would skew quite quickly. How often do you request updates and how comprehensive are the figures?  Compared with the likes of @Esir and @UAC I'm probably lagging a bit in numbers but I really am not a grinder and don't want to be now.

Screenshot (1520).png

I'll just keep plodding along.Happy

It Is What It Is
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Nice winrate man, I plan on requesting results once per month other than that I just log my hours and profit/loss so far.

I'm playing 4 tables almost always and on other sites that equates to around 400-500 hands per hour.

So yeah, as of now I'm unsure of my winrate, will request results at the end of the month.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Two very short sessions today, the first losing 3.11 and the second a last effort to catch up or bust.

Screenshot (1522).png 

Two folds round to me so a standard 3 x bb raise, one caller and a good flop. I checked the flop hoping for a bet but it was checked back.

Screenshot (1523).png

A nice turn but the funny thing is it didn't register as a full house, all I thought was he doesn't have AA from the way it was played so this pot is mine.

Screenshot (1525).png 

Bet slightly over the pot and he called. I didn't see my A until the pot was won, I was so fixated on the kings I just didn't see it. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

That put me just in front of the target and actually made profit for the day, so being the chicken I am I closed the session Scared  there's always tomorrow.

Screenshot (1527).png

Sorry @MadAdo we have to say farewell. Teardrop

sad will ferrell GIF

It Is What It Is
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

HAHA nice! Keep the run going!

Regarding the AK hand, I very rarely misread my hand like that, very occasionaly I miss if I have backed into some weird straight, usually because I have already given up on the pot in my mind.

MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R  never mind I'm out, wish you run damn good as far as it seems you need to turn the engine on once again! Thumbs Up

Good luck all the 'rest' competitors ...

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I've been struggling to keep up the last few days but had a nice easy session this morning, surpassed today's target and almost hit tomorrows as well, so the big question is, do I push on while in front or take the money and run. Last time I was in front nearly ended in disaster when I lost most of my gains with a late session attempt to increase them. It couldn't happen again, could it? Wonder

curious internet GIF by GIPHY Arts

It Is What It Is
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R  it really depends on 'who you like' to won competition :joking only:

Think that it is pure up to you how you feel things/vibes out! Personally when I'm on a heater, I would like to collect as much cows as they come ... so just keep grinding until you feel comfortable. (you probably know, that you will need to go upstairs once challenge goes good or even not good ...) Go for Cash ! Popeye

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Just finished a 2 hour session myself and the games were very good, was tough to leave lol, so if you are playing 10nl keep going!!

As an aside, I have noticed 400nl pool is often bigger than 50-200 combined early morning. Need to get myself there asap Very Happy