Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

It must have been helping @psrquack back level for the day, though I thought the Queens were going to do me again. Rofl

Screenshot (1479).png 

Screenshot (1480).png 

Dodged one there.Scared

Screenshot (1482).png

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I've just gone through on of those days we all get from time to time and want to forget about, just one long struggle. Annoyed

The good news is I'm only 7 euros down for the day when it looked like I was never going to get back near level, so I'm still ahead of schedule but not by much. I need one of those other types of days tomorrow.Sad

Screenshot (1485).png 

First red day.Teardrop

It Is What It Is
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I've just gone through on of those days we all get from time to time and want to forget about, just one long struggle. Annoyed

The good news is I'm only 7 euros down for the day when it looked like I was never going to get back near level, so I'm still ahead of schedule but not by much. I need one of those other types of days tomorrow.Sad

Screenshot (1485).png 

First red day.Teardrop

Good luck for tommorow

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

With having such a bad day I'd completely forgotton that it's exactly one year since I signed up with Unibet Smile partly the reason for this challenge, so a double happy new year to everyone and may all your challenges succeed, in whatever you do. A bit cheesy I know but what else can you say? 

hell yeah GIF

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R we are with you ! Popeye 

I have not been in the mood for a few weeks to run my challenge ...  i still have bankroll between 15-30e... but I am waiting for good vibrations... Maybe I'm a bit bored? Wonder

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

We all go through it @pinki that's why I'm always looking for something to make it a bit different. To be honest the idea of sitting in front of the screen all day grinding away just doesn't appeal to me, so I'm waiting for the DIRT series to start, something to concentrate on, and I'm also working on a horseracing system which is plodding along steadily. Variety, not just the same old same old, although I'll always hang around the cash games. 

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

New day new start. I was seriously thinking of doing an hour seeing as it's a fresh day, but being the thorough professional that I am, it's off to bed for a solid 8 hours and a fresh optimism in the morning. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

pic-1740 

Thanks to this very helpful course in Quackamatics.............

.........it turns out that yesterday wasn't quite as bad as it looked at first glance.

Before I fire up any tables I take a note of my poker balance, as there is no function to check total losses or wins, normally not a problem. If it's 10e higher after the session I've won 10e, 5e lower I've lost 5e. However yesterday, during the afternoon sessions I was also having some bets on the horses. 

Screenshot (1488)_LI.jpg 

Of course these are not calculated in a seperate account, so finishing the poker session I just did a normal check and put the minus figure in my running total, gained some of the losses back last night and rounded off the day with a final figure, minus 7e. It was only this morning while inputting the losses on the horses to my spreadsheet that I suddenly realised I hadn't taken these into account on the poker page.Doing some checking, re-checking and advanced mathematical calculations I found a loss of £4.39 on the sports book, which equates to 4.87e in the poker bank, which due to me being an old gimmer and prone to mental lapses I hadn't included. The outcome is yesterday's poker loss was 2.13 and not 7e so the figures have been adjusted accordingly. 

Screenshot (1490).png 

Sorry for the lapses and I promise to try to do better in future. Happyshy

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

Really like this challenge and set up. I predict you wil run golden this weekend 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Thanks for that @MetalWolf I've just played an hour and made 5.22 so it's a start. I don't know wether you experience this in tourneys but all week I seem to have made money on one table and lost on another, can't get a double winning run, and 50% of me is Happy and 50% Annoyed. I suppose I ought to drop a losing table in that case or try another but at least I'm only half tilted. Rofl

Any suggestions @UAC @Esir 

It Is What It Is