Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leeapple777 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Definetly if You have some task to do, You won't get bored playinf Smile hope You get atleast till Year 2025 Smile

Thanks for that @Leeapple777 but if I get to 2025 without losing I think I would be a millionaire. Rofl

Isn't that a nice goal to reach? Why can't You reach for the stars few days before New Year! 😊

@Leeapple777 It would certainly be a nice goal but to do it in three days would be pushing it a bit. I'll settle for a few days of run good. Rofl

Are you going to have a guess or wait and see?Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Leeapple777 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Definetly if You have some task to do, You won't get bored playinf Smile hope You get atleast till Year 2025 Smile

Thanks for that @Leeapple777 but if I get to 2025 without losing I think I would be a millionaire. Rofl

Isn't that a nice goal to reach? Why can't You reach for the stars few days before New Year! 😊

@Leeapple777 It would certainly be a nice goal but to do it in three days would be pushing it a bit. I'll settle for a few days of run good. Rofl

Are you going to have a guess or wait and see?Wonder

@GR1ZZL3R And if I guess, You will make a millionare? 😀

It is really only guessing, no reason for my guess, I don't know Your skills, Your wishpower and luck, hope You have everything of this and You can get till day 8!

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

I like the ideea of your challenge @GR1ZZL3R and the thing that you split into days and set for each one a specific profit target. We waiting for updates to see your progress

Good luck 

Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

Nice challenge @GR1ZZL3R! Wish you the very best of luck Very Happy Idont think you will fail, my guess is you make it Popeye 

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Good luck bud! Thumbs Up

I'm afraid day 23 will be the day with some brutal suckouts ( you still got it in good 100% of time, so don't worry ) Ok

And you made some healthy profit with the run of previous days... Cash

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps wrote:

Good luck bud! Thumbs Up

I'm afraid day 23 will be the day with some brutal suckouts ( you still got it in good 100% of time, so don't worry ) Ok

And you made some healthy profit with the run of previous days... Cash

@Purps I'll be more than happy day 23, over 200e profit Rofl

Most optimistic so far, thanks. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Bing__ Rank 16
Rank 16

I'll go with the 9th day!

Hope not though, good luck @GR1ZZL3R hope you enjoy your challenge and run good! 

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

New Year, new challenge, same old nonsense. Annoyed

Though I'd get off to an early start but not a lot of joy.

Screenshot (1429).png 

Did about an hour, a small profit.

Short session of 5-10, small profit.

Screenshot (1436).png

Screenshot (1438).png 

The challenge is up and running, just over 3 days for anyone to post a guess.Smile

It Is What It Is
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

GL mate!

Profite as profit, the small one counts as well. And a small profit is better then a small loss. Gogogogo!

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R good luck Cash   i havent idea which day  ...  but i hate number 12 so this is my guess Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."