Never give up!

Merenitsu

Five times on friday i saw heads up with AA vs xx. Aces didn"t win single time. Once i was at receiving end and once cracked them so that was fine but if aces wins xx roughly 80% of preflop, rng didn't work with 0% :geek:

Yeah, small sample, play million 

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Five times on friday i saw heads up with AA vs xx. Aces didn"t win single time. Once i was at receiving end and once cracked them so that was fine but if aces wins xx roughly 80% of preflop, rng didn't work with 0% :geek:

Yeah, small sample, play million 

@Livertool  five times 🤣 whole friday - insane, incredbile. This is not even a small sample, in this case there is nothing to discuss about it.  In your approach ( @Merenitsu and others), the biggest problem is interpreting these % - this is mainly due to a lack of knowledge about probability calcs.  

This emotional approach to certain hands will slowly consume your nerves - I recommend watching the 'pros' in action (online too) and their reactions to having AA in preflop all-in against any hand. And compare these reactions to yours. There is a significant reason for these differences in responses - it is simply an understanding of the numbers/math in poker - knowledge and mental approach are of great importance here.

ps. In my case I always ask quietly for the opponent to hold any combination of A-x - non-suited, rainbow board :)  Then I am relatively calm and view my AA as a Superman :Cool: Even with a runner runner straight, it's no suprise to lose such heads-up. 

ps2. in case of more players only  wish: 'good luck us / me' - in the first case also :atisfied:

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Didn't say i was tilted or called it insane, if i would have been tilted you could have read it here friday already :laugh:

Didn't say whole friday either, it was few hours of play and everytime i saw pocket aces in play.

Just saying that it happened and it was 0% that won when number should be 80%. I know 5 times ain't sample but what is? If i would continued playing and it happened 100 in a row, would that qualify or does it have to be that magic million hands to be legit info?😛

But maybe it was my avatar why i saw those #0lucky moments

Screenshot_20210404-164154.thumb.png.aa96a2b58110ab6a86a2fd91a8f4831b.png

• Like 1

Day 91 05.03.2021

Slots - €1
4 PL - €15.78
cash out - €35.31

12:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €100 Falling Star Bounty -> Place 22/85 -> Won: €0
13:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Place 6/26 -> Won: €4 Unibet Open Ticket!
13:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €50 Omaha Shooting Star Bounty -> Place 5/44 -> Won: €3.60
14:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Place 6/17 -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Place 354/386 -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: 100 BP -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €0
-> Buy-in: 100 BP -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €5
-> Buy-in: 100 BP -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €3

Ending Bankroll: €100  (- € 9.18 ) + 1374 CP + 59 BP + €3000 Mission Special Ticket! + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + 6  X €2 Unibet Open Ticket! + 14 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket!

Total cash out €352.57

• Like 1

When I get hands like this, I always lose. You say he closed my outs. I believe I covered his outs because his hands have almost no board amplification.

😃

AAAx  strong hand? in this software it can be only against me 😃

@psrquack wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  1 table/ 2 hands row all in

50.thumb.png.7baf0a13cb819dc2d96a509f3f5c654e.png51.thumb.png.05c0773f6fbe793dd259546b49296091.png

I  don't know what is the problem with those hands. Stronger preflop hands won, many of your outs were covered by the villain. Pretty standard.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Villain has better hands preflop pair of aces vs. ace high, pair of jacks vs. ace high. To bet the hands you should have outs on the flop but with the third ace, the jacks and ten villain covered your possible options.

In this situation: again 1 enemy, with Axxx hand without a pair I think AAAx is relative strong hand, but I'm open to hear your arguments too.

Just for the record: I doubt you can't win situations like this. Please check the following hands:

hand.png.25a0a60e5384e91f04642ce37be6163e.pnghand2.png.2e6cec58c232e29c841b073ada841197.png

You are as lucky as other people just the losing hands touching you much better. Forgotting them and focusing on the next situation maybe helps you improving your play.

• Like 2

@psrquack waited for this message in the morning.  🤣 How are these hands different from mine. 1 flips. 2.Aggressive exchange + you with a small stack 3 freeroll vs cash game

@psrquack wrote:

Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Villain has better hands preflop pair of aces vs. ace high, pair of jacks vs. ace high. To bet the hands you should have outs on the flop but with the third ace, the jacks and ten villain covered your possible options.

In this situation: again 1 enemy, with Axxx hand without a pair I think AAAx is relative strong hand, but I'm open to hear your arguments too.

Just for the record: I doubt you can't win situations like this. Please check the following hands:

hand.png.e579578ee31ee5f796aed74460c9d00c.pnghand2.png.eb2bf8a1845598932d032c4a3951dd0d.png

You are as lucky as other people just the losing hands touching you much better. Forgotting them and focusing on the next situation maybe helps you improving your play.

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack waited for this message in the morning.  🤣 How are these hands different from mine. 1 flips. 2.Aggressive exchange + you with a small stack 3 freeroll vs cash game

Just forget my hand, it's not important. I have very little amount of chips, so calling me wasn't a surpize.  See, that you have beaten KKT7 with your 8496 and your AK53 was good against 3 other players. You can win key situations even with good hands and also with connectors. Just try to beat the variance.

@psrquack  When I lose a hand in the 60% - 80% range 20 or more times in a row, I consider it not desperate. because I have never won so many hands in a row in 3 years. This does not work. if you see my pair of hands winning in the freeroll - instead I can send 40 losing hands in cash games in a row. 3 years - variance? that is, I have to win for the next 5 years.

@psrquack wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

Just forget my hand, it's not important. I have very little amount of chips, so calling me wasn't a surpize.  See, that you have beaten KKT7 with your 8496 and your AK53 was good against 3 other players. You can win key situations even with good hands and also with connectors. Just try to beat the variance.

@Merenitsu wrote:

again again again again again ----------------------------------------river

why why why why why

76.thumb.png.be0930c8ba90cd1b873553dd20c5c887.png

Losing a 60-40 situation! Has that ever happened in poker history? 0lucky!

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"