Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu wrote:

I made the best result in 2 weeks. 12th place yesterday and I made a jerk from 34 to 22 in the general table. this is my best result for 3 uos in which I participated. What is most interesting in 2 weeks I have not  final table 😃

Congrats Mr. Always Lucky. Are you up for the cash race/Hexapro promo?

• Like 1

I don't get it why are you playing HexaPros when you don't like them. Those games are very swingy because you have  less starting chips and fast increasing blinds as usually. So nothing special here, maybe your opponents are better skilled in HU situations, maybe bad run happened. 14 games aren't a big sample. Please consider focusing on your stronger games.

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

I don't get it why are you playing HexaPros when you don't like them. Those games are very swingy because you have  less starting chips and fast increasing blinds as usually. So nothing special here, maybe your opponents are better skilled in HU situations, maybe bad run happened. 14 games aren't a big sample. Please consider focusing on your stronger games.

giphy

• Like 5

@psrquack wrote:

Totally agree @psrquack , although I don't like them, but yesterday played few hundreds - 743pts on the low leaderboard only from €1...

Had good chance for top4 but didn't manage to force myself to play a hundred more in the evening. The set-ups seem way more prominent in these and when the doomswitch is on it's better to quit. For example: was 50 buy-ins up but played till I lost it 😠 If it wasn't for x25 which I won it would've been even worse. The swings happen  not in matters of days, but in few hours :puking:

And I thought the recommended 200-500 buy-ins bankroll is too much considering the atrocious opponents.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

the story of how I won a new computer.
Remember the 200 Euro ticket I won in the lottery.
Yesterday I had 2 tournaments -trabble and 200 big bang. I scored 4 liters of beer, so as not to be afraid (I do not have much experience playing for such money), I called my sister for good luck. I took it - I didn’t just win this ticket and you know that higher powers intervened

start2.thumb.png.38cc09b4a7c6a736a01c73272f068c1c.png

Appeared at my table Ian Simpson

and I understood one thing, if you are a streamer your hands are very easy to predict, your actions too. little surprise on the link.
Result 4 place and 700 euros

+1000000 and good day for me

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...